Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big Harden thread.

2 Game 7's and we talking about someone not even in the playoffs. Got GROWN MEN on Mother's Day rewatching full games and HIGHLIGHTS of a man they despise. :smh:

Are we suprised? Kobe hasnt played in like 4 years and his name still comes up in here daily. This is NT, we love to hate on overrated chuckers

having the MVP hoist it up in front of their home crowd is so iconic, still cant believe they got rid of it for some **** awards show

The MVP award ceremony died so James Harden can dress like a cow

And it's not even just because he's lazy even though him having absolutely no heart or hustle is definitely problematic. But he just gets completely lost half the time. Iggy had 5 3s, 3 of them were on Harden. One was because harden got lost and left him butt naked. The other two were piss poor half assed closeouts by James heimlich. He was getting lost on defense as soon as the game started but you're telling me he's exhausted already? Lmao. He does not do the little things necessary to win games. But hey he jacks up 15 stepbacks a game so crown his *** >D

I use to think maybe he would grow out of it but I was convinced after that Spurs game 6 he just don't care that much about winning and he ain't changing. All athletes ain't tryna get rings. Make their bread, get stats, live a great life. He's that type. Dude be real nonchalant ever time he chokes.

I use to think maybe he would grow out of it but I was convinced after that Spurs game 6 he just don't care that much about winning and he ain't changing. All athletes ain't tryna get rings. Make their bread, get stats, live a great life. He's that type. Dude be real nonchalant ever time he chokes.
Throw PG in that tier

Back
Top Bottom