• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m rooting for Dame and crew but damn this is embarrassing.

9 seconds left in the half down by 9 you have one last possession to get some points and Dame is walking the ball up the court like he’s walking his dog through the park and then passes to Harkless with 2 seconds left and he steps out

30% shooting in the quarter, 12 turnovers...Christ you couldn’t give this game away anymore if you wrapped it up in a garbage bag and threw it in a goodwill donation drop :lol:

When Klay is on the bench, why don’t they double Curry? I just saw him walk up the floor with a 5 foot cushion, get a screen and shoot an uncontested 3 with Draymond, Looney, and Iguodala on the floor. I swear, NBA coaches and players are dumb. Portland is sleepwalking through this game.

The list....

7EF0B560-1A8D-4319-BFE5-0C8E903D27F5.jpeg

67D9B1FC-C5C1-475E-BBB0-CA784631AADE.jpeg
we lost zion to new orleans :smh::smh::smh:

Draymond gonna be unstoppable this series. Legit like Bron. Blazers have no player that can stay on him. He'll be looking much better than he is because of it.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say this, but not sure about the braids Ayesha has going tonight...

lmao this is a cakewalk compared to the rockets. blazers soft as hell. no one stopping curry this series

are there trailblazers fans out there? does anyone really care about this series
you know there's no draw when the only thing they can try to hype up is the matchup between Steph and Seth

Back
Top Bottom