Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2019-5-14_23-59-43.jpeg

Entire margin of victory for the W's was 11 last series. Portland lost by 22 tonight

Dame should've been doing more things like showing energy when he was losing tonight. Amirite?

Those chokers didn't even crack 100. And KD didn't even play.

I don’t remember people saying Dame should be 3 time back to back to back MVP.

Don’t remember people calling him the GOAT at his position.

People don’t criticize Dame cuz he’s not that level of player. The game winners look tight tho.

I don’t remember people saying Dame should be 3 time back to back to back MVP.

Don’t remember people calling him the GOAT at his position.

People don’t criticize Dame cuz he’s not that level of player. The game winners look tight tho.
I do know there were people in here saying they'd take Dame over Harden in the playoffs though. I'm holding them to the same standard.

I mean, he's also a top 10 player and a top 2 point guard in the league. He in the WCF now. People in this same exact thread said Houston wasn't a top 2 team in the west. Said the Blazers are better, would equal or give them a better matchup, etc, etc. Even if I thought that was farfetched, no excuses. So, why not?

Don't even hate Dame and I ain't even making excuses for Harden. Simply keeping the same energy with the rhetoric you tried to compare them with

Last edited:
I do know there were people in here saying they'd take Dame over Harden in the playoffs though. I'm holding them to the same standard.

I mean, he's also a top 10 player and a top 2 point guard in the league. He in the WCF now. No excuses. So, why not?

Don't even hate Dame and I ain't even making excuses for Harden. Simply keeping the same energy with the rhetoric you tried to compare them with

Ok.

You’re free to dunk on people who would take Dame over Harden.

I’m just saying they’re not in the same tier of player so keeping the same energy doesn’t make sense.

-StephVP Tour back on track :pimp:
-benchMob sliding thru :pimp: #strengthinnumbers
-portland dominated the glass and got soft calls from the refs and warriors still won by 20
-give that boy looney the minibag:smokin
-portland doesnt have a defender that can make life difficult for steph off ball or coming off screens. he’s cookin this entire series
-if nurk if ya buck were in this series it’d be a lot more interesting. A rotation of kanter and collins just aint gonna cut it

Likely my last time here but oracle was rockin

8FD374B4-BD58-43C8-BCF7-3F72D427695A.jpeg

-StephVP Tour back on track :pimp:
-benchMob sliding thru :pimp: #strengthinnumbers
-portland dominated the glass and got soft calls from the refs and warriors still won by 20
-give that boy looney the minibag:smokin
-portland doesnt have a defender that can make life difficult for steph off ball or coming off screens. he’s cookin this entire series
-if nurk if ya buck were in this series it’d be a lot more interesting. A rotation of kanter and collins just aint gonna cut it

Likely my last time here but oracle was rockin

8FD374B4-BD58-43C8-BCF7-3F72D427695A.jpeg
dope pic bro

Back
Top Bottom