Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Golden St may pull a 2004 Lakers.
tenor.gif

From a pure basketball perspective, Steve Kerr is letting KD get "locked up"

Every time KD gets the ball, he's got pat all up in him, and Iggy's guy or dray's guy is shadowing or doubling. Basically KD can't do **** and that looks like it's taken his spirit so to speak.

And really, other than Steph it's been Looney, Cook, Draymond, killing the Clips which is what you want. But that kind of shows you how much of a talent gap there is when the dubs can get up 31 pts w/only steph of their big 3 really getting off.

Bro....I need HIM HIM in here asap. Idk if he was just talking out his neck or what...but dude dropped some cast iron words about the clips winning when they were down 25 and I called him kute. I mocked him. And thats just what I typed...its nothing compared to what I said about you offline.

And for that...I'm sorry. I owe you a root beer float. And a slim thick joint at bunny ranch. It's deserving.

Takes a real man to admit that

One big difference, my G. We had Allen Iverson. That was my favorite playoff run in NBA history. "Bubba Chuck" matched offensive wits with Reggie Miller, Vince Carter, Ray Allen/"Big Dog" consecutively. Then proceeded to steal a game off the Lakers in the Finals. That Philly squad had no business being competitive against LAL. Think about the lack of talent surrounding "The Answer." McKie, Snow, Tyrone Hill, George Lynch, "Deke." I mean, c'mon. Who was gonna shoot/score besides Iverson??

One big difference, my G. We had Allen Iverson. That was my favorite playoff run in NBA history. "Bubba Chuck" matched offensive wits with Reggie Miller, Vince Carter, Ray Allen/"Big Dog" consecutively. Then proceeded to steal a game off the Lakers in the Finals. That Philly squad had no business being competitive against LAL. Think about the lack of talent surrounding "The Answer." McKie, Snow, Tyrone Hill, George Lynch, "Deke." I mean, c'mon. Who was gonna shoot/score besides Iverson??

This team we have right now is a million times better than the 2001 team man.

I’m not actually saying we’re going to go on a Finals run this year either, we might even lose next game again vs the Nets :lol: I just thought it was funny it would be basically the exact same path as back then.

Choked a 31 point lead to the 8th seed with all that talent. Crazy. :lol:

Warriors have been suffering all year from that dynasty arrogance. They're not as "humble" and "different" as the media and their fans portray. They're just as vulnerable to the usual distractions like other great teams. Egos, too cocky, the usual ****.

I’m going to let you cook but that whole humility angle is weak. Being humble doesn’t matter in sports

Back
Top Bottom