• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lets just remember what Steph said to KD before KD joined the warriors...something like “we are going to win the championship regardless but with you it would be easier” lol funny

@soundcloud is just trolling at this point, he's not even providing facts and is not thinking comparatively.

he's just resorting to insults to get a rise out of y'all.:smh:

ban this dude, pls.
3x champ, 2x mvp, best shooter in the league not facts? at least im not using an alt account lmao

In reality, most Warriors fans don't even care about all this BS talk. We're on our way to another possible another chip and we won 3 of the last 5. I don't give a damn who leads us to a chip, but that's the ultimate goal in my mind.

True. The Steph fans (aka 2015 warriors fans) would be highly upset if he doesn't get that finals MVP this year.

Reactions: MVP
To me, I refuse to even that arrogant seeing we STILL have almost a full series with Portland and potentially against two good defenses. It's almost like jinxing your own team.

Steph probably rub the lamp and wish Will Smith for

1. KD to get injured
2. a Finals MVP
3. Ayesha to be less crazy

Warriors winning tonight. Warriors not gonna guard Dame or check any different. And if kanter switches on the PnR, he's a dead man. that plays into the warriors plans more than being wide open :lol:, they hoping for that.

Back
Top Bottom