Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many months along are you?
Menstrual cramps?
92AFCA04-03BC-44BA-BFB7-B8E19822E0F7.gif

Blazers are so ****ing bad man. It’s a two man show. Always has been.

Mo Harkless, Evan turner, and Al-Farouq Aminu are playing meaningful playoff minutes for you in the conference finals. Astounding

Which shows you how good those TWO are!

And how much fight our team has shown.

Warriors haven't lost since KD got hurt :nerd:

Lillard with the game ending TO. Smh. Shoulda gave the ball to Seth. Blazers starting back court was trash both games.

KD went from a 2 week injury a week ago to Mark Stein talking about "KD's a gamer, he'll be back by the Finals" man what?

KD went from a 2 week injury a week ago to Mark Stein talking about "KD's a gamer, he'll be back by the Finals" man what?

He had this same injury earlier twice before and came back in a little over a week. They're stalling.

It's likely a higher grade calf strain than they're letting on.

Would be dope to see Giannis and the Bucks win a championship. I remember following him at Filathlitikos and wishing the Clippers would draft him.

speaking of Clips, didn't they draft the Greek Shaq? I remember him killing it in the fiba tournament. did he ever even attend a training camp or attempt to play in the states?
220px-Sofoklis_Schortsanitis_naional_team_%28cropped%29.jpg

I think I'm adopting Rodney Hood as one of the players I overrate.

I'm looking at his numbers and only balls out in games I watch.

He had this same injury earlier twice before and came back in a little over a week. They're stalling.

It's likely a higher grade calf strain than they're letting on.
They're playing Portland ?
What's the rush? They will sweep without him playing the series.

2 years ago they swept Portland same way, he didn't play the first round due to iniury and they swept us anyways without him , same way they are now.

This will be the 2nd time in 3 yrs we get swept by the Warriors with Durant out due to injury. SAD.

SAD AS ****!

So, did KD ruin basketball because he made the Warriors too good or because he made them worse? It’s getting hard to tell from this thread...

he made the thunder worse. think they were the only legit competition vs the warriors along with an aging spurs squad and injured clips squad :lol:

They're playing Portland ?
What's the rush? They will sweep without him playing the series.

2 years ago they swept Portland same way, he didn't play the first round due to iniury and they swept us anyways without him , same way they are now.

This will be the 2nd time in 3 yrs we get swept by the Warriors with Durant out due to injury. SAD.

SAD AS ****!

what's so sad? they are running into one of the greatest dynasties in nba history

Nah he's not wearing a boot or anything. It's the type of injury that's real easy to reaggrevate tho
This. He's always standing up and no boot. Not serious, just easy to tweak and inflammation and soreness can be recurring and sporadic. It's not serious, but it's pesky.

Back
Top Bottom