• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is being dishonest. You're better than this my guy.

Not really. If you want to act like a team with Steph Curry, Draymond Green, Andre Igoudala and Demarcus Cousins is severely undermanned against this Raptors team, go for it.

Some of the Warrior supporters on here told me this was going to be the most non-competitive Finals ever because the Dubs were just that much better. So, based on that, they should still be winning.

usa_today_10684341.0.jpg download (1).jpeg payton_300_20180305.jpg

Not really. If you want to act like a team with Steph Curry, Draymond Green, Andre Igoudala and Demarcus Cousins is severely undermanned against this Raptors team, go for it.

Some of the Warrior supporters on here told me this was going to be the most non-competitive Finals ever because the Dubs were just that much better. So, based on that, they should still be winning.
This whole season everybody was saying Draymond is washed. He has and never will be a number 2 on a squad. Iggy is not a starter. And Cousins is hurt and fat. Cmon now..

Dray has such a long leash. That's 2 techs he should have.

It's unbelievable, given that it's nowhere near the same for the rest of the league, they T'd Curry for throwing a ball in the air but Draymond can literally scream expletives in a Refs face with no discipline

Back
Top Bottom