Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
meh, this not even funny though.

22 people repped it lol. yall different.

Dude is one of the cornier nba trolls on Twitter.

Last night was one of the games i was talking about where Looney would have been extremely helpful, Outside of taking minutes from Boogie that energy on the boards and going for loose balls was needed. Everytime the Warriors got it down to 6/7 they either gave up a offensive board or a unforced turnover. all in all missing two all stars, and three of their top 7 players it was a hell of a job on the warriors part. Things just weren't going there way last night & they were within striking distance the entire game despite Toronto knocking down damn near every three.

witht hat said they NEED Klay no matter how special Curry is. he can't do it with no other offensive threats on the floor.

yo yall really crying that lowry got pushed like that? o_O making it a slave owner vs slave mentality thing? its that deep?

I’m still reverse-catching up on the shenanigans in here but I hope all of y’all saying Lowry should have put hands on that fan are being facetious. Even though we would have the same support for him, that would be a MUCH worse look. It would not only be a bad look for Lowry but also the league. The same way a certain set of fans in the NFL that complained about kneeling then turns the narrative would be turned into “NBA Player Brutality”. Kyle did the right thing.

I can’t remember the last time I agreed with Bron but I have to agree with him on this one. He’s on his RNS.

Even if Klay and KD are physically cleared to play they still have to get over the mental hurdle.

KD hasn’t scrimmaged in a month and y’all expect him to drop 40 in his return game.

Same w/ Klay

Are both gonna risk their bag after seeing what happened to Cousins?
they dont have to hit 40 at all. curry can handle the heavy lifting, no problem. He really just needs guys that can hit the wide open shots he generates and not tossing up bricks like livingston and jerebko. It's the wide open bricks that hurt the most last night. The shots were being generated. Plus with klay and durant, no more doubling of curry. He can do all the scoring if he has to. He's capable. They can go out there and just be decoys.

You a stripper b?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..... aaaaaaaaaaaahhahhahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahahahaha ... .hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahhahaahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahha..............ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahh...hahahahahhaahahahhahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha ... no.
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif
tenor (25).gif

Y'all really still going with this narrative of this being scripted as to why the Warriors are coming back. No actual basketball reason, but it's just good TV. The NBA can influence a lot of things, but health ain't one of them, and that's why this dynasty is about to end. Klay wasn't ready after 2 days off according to the training staff, yet with no real testing of that hammy because they aren't practicing today he's going to be a-Ok for Game 4? Guess y'all won't believe it until the Raps are at the parade that it really happened.

Oh and T-1000 going OFF next game, take it to the bank. The quick turnaround is actually beneficial for tendonitis.

Y'all really still going with this narrative of this being scripted as to why the Warriors are coming back. No actual basketball reason, but it's just good TV. The NBA can influence a lot of things, but health ain't one of them, and that's why this dynasty is about to end. Klay wasn't ready after 2 days off according to the training staff, yet with no real testing of that hammy because they aren't practicing today he's going to be a-Ok for Game 4? Guess y'all won't believe it until the Raps are at the parade that it really happened.

Oh and T-1000 going OFF next game, take it to the bank. The quick turnaround is actually beneficial for tendonitis.

The Kawhi bots jumper looked good for the 1st time all series.

I’ll ask you this, what if Lowry would’ve swung on him after? :nerd:
prime entertainment for me. ridiculously unfair punishment wouldve been handed down by the league. but...i cant go by what ifs. only what is. and what it is was a very soft push that shouldnt have happened, but i dont think all this slavery talk and banning dude from rest of the games...calling for more punishment than that. like thats crazy it wasnt that serious. goes in the same box as people saying the league needed to do something about drake for his antics or massaging the coaches shoulders midgame. its just not that serious.

Raptors need to win game 4 imo.

I’m not risking Game 6 in oracle

Klay I think still has 1 game where he goes off in him. (Most of the time it’s game)

Raptors need to win game 4 imo.

I’m not risking Game 6 in oracle

Klay I think still has 1 game where he goes off in him. (Most of the time it’s game)

We need to win the series in 5 imo. If Durant comes back and Klay I really don't think GSW is beatable and if they have looney back for game 7?

Ugh has to be Raptors in 5 imo if the raptors are going to win this thing at all.

I member when the league wouldn't let Bron get swept in the finals last year cause WWE. How'd that work out?

We need to win the series in 5 imo. If Durant comes back and Klay I really don't think GSW is beatable and if they have looney back for game 7?

Ugh has to be Raptors in 5 imo if the raptors are going to win this thing at all.
I definitely think they can do it with just Klay back in the lineup.

KD comes back it’s a wrap. The biggest help to the raptors is the scoring droughts. KD changes that

prime entertainment for me. ridiculously unfair punishment wouldve been handed down by the league. but...i cant go by what ifs. only what is. and what it is was a very soft push that shouldnt have happened, but i dont think all this slavery talk and banning dude from rest of the games...calling for more punishment than that. like thats crazy it wasnt that serious. goes in the same box as people saying the league needed to do something about drake for his antics or massaging the coaches shoulders midgame. its just not that serious.
If someone shoves you and says vile things at you while you’re doing your job is it cool?

What if it’s a client?

What if it’s your boss?

A stranger? A co-worker?

Still cool?

What if they shove your kid? Your wife? Your brother?

look at that animal. you gotta wonder what's going through the mind of people that think this **** is the wavy.

Looking like white folks in the 60's when Ruby just wanted to go to school.
certain people get extremely comfortable and forget themselves. but i think thats all it is most of the time. i dont even wanna think about how they did us "back then" im currently watching when they see us and its got me on 10 already

If someone shoves you and says vile things at you while you’re doing your job is it cool?

What if it’s a client?

What if it’s your boss?

A stranger? A co-worker?

Still cool?
i may need to go back and check my posts cuz apparently i said it was cool somewhere? i said i dont think its THAT DEEP to be he did it cuz of the slave owner mentality etc etc. i understand the notion of dont touch the players, but im saying this is getting a bit sensationalized and very quickly at that.

Lowry should sue or whatever he can do. :lol:

That dude wylin putting hands on him.
Dead ***, these dudes flop all the time. Best believe a fan pushes me I'm flopping my *** off and acting like I'm hurt hurt. Might even squeeze out some tears and 'fears for my career'.

Let him know he ****ed up.

Lowry could end up with a book deal and the face of civil rights if he plays this right.

Back
Top Bottom