• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not sure how much of the team stevens owns, but i am pretty confident that lacob could just buy his shares
it's just a bad and embarrassing look on the warriors if they brush off the incident. getting removed from the rest of the playoffs is a start
I read he invested 50 mil for a 6% share in 2012 that’s worth 200 mil now

....beyonce needs to step in at some point and calm her fans down. personally i think she likes the worship so she looks the other way but this isnt right man. you cant even talk to jay z without getting attacked. people are CRAZY man

I've said the same thing for years. She loves the attention, but this is part of why she's so huge.

Bey playing her fans like dummies... She got all her fans geeked ready to break up with their men off the Lemonade album, then she goes on tour with the guy 2 months later :lol:

White woman playing the victim card smh. Comments from online trolls won’t kill her smh.

sees woman invite someone to an event... same woman tries to be a good host to her guests. ravenous fanclub of the guests attacks her for even talking to one of the guests. and what u get from that is... white woman playing the victim card, she'll be iight?

some of yall lean so hard in one direction it blinds u for real.

I really don't understand why people take the time and energy to harass a stranger online. :lol: and :smh: at the same damb time.

Social media era is def a gift and a curse.

....beyonce needs to step in at some point and calm her fans down. personally i think she likes the worship so she looks the other way but this isnt right man. you cant even talk to jay z without getting attacked. people are CRAZY man
Hell yeah she loves the attention and being put up on a pedestal.

Its ridiculous.

sees woman invite someone to an event... same woman tries to be a good host to her guests. ravenous fanclub of the guests attacks her for even talking to one of the guests. and what u get from that is... white woman playing the victim card, she'll be iight?

some of yall lean so hard in one direction it blinds u for real.
Will bey hive online attacks kill her? This ain’t even a story. Most of those bey hive folk are prob black so the narrative gonna be for bey to get her unruly uncivilized black fans.

I just don't see how a grown adult can fix their lips to say that they are getting "cyber bullied." - Pure sucka :lol:
In an era where the internet is an integral part of our lives, you really don't see how problematic it could be to have thousands of people dedicate themselves to ruining your life on a whim? Flooding your email? Your DMs? Contacting people you know? Contacting YOU? Especially for someone as high profile as her where there's tons of information out there that she doesn't even need to provide? Yall gotta stop with this "cyberbullying aint nothing" nonsense just cuz no one cares about yall.

In an era where the internet is an integral part of our lives, you really don't see how problematic it could be to have thousands of people dedicate themselves to ruining your life on a whim? Flooding your email? Your DMs? Contacting people you know? Contacting YOU? Especially for someone as high profile as her where there's tons of information out there that she doesn't even need to provide? Yall gotta stop with this "cyberbullying aint nothing" nonsense just cuz no one cares about yall.
I get you, but you can also turn that **** off immediately and delete it all. She didn’t

Back
Top Bottom