• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I stil think Warriors win in 7. Kawhi slower than a beat bicycle, their offense always goes down to the final 5 seconds.
Rooting for Raps though. Need the dynasty to end so those folk in the Bay can price themselves back into attending games.

Yea. Want Raps to win but don’t mind Ws winning today since they got all these injuries.

On the other hand if Raps can’t close :smh:

**** injuries spoiling these great battles
This L gonna be so salty like popcorn @ home....Again!!!
upload_2019-6-13_22-14-0.gif

Even if Dubs pull this out, does the medical staff take the risk of clearing Klay to play IF he can play after all the scrutiny they’re taking from what happened to KD?

If somehow GS pulls this off, they’ll get zero slander from me. Dudes are just gutsy. Drives me nuts, but it’s true.

he's a free agent
one of the more interesting players available. do you gamble and hope he returns to be a decent player? how much?

Get him the f up outta there. Period. He's not even using the size l he has down low. He's trying to Chuck over siakam like he's getting bodied

With this series Can’t tell if the Raptors are this good or if the Warriors are insanely resilient ..... whole roster playing with one leg each lol
Raps should have casketed these dudes a long time ago

Back
Top Bottom