• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m sure y’all didn’t watch the games. Kawhi gave Ben no room to operate to find anyone

Sure he can sag off but that opens driving lanes for Ben to find the shooters. Nurse ain’t gonna switch up what’s been working

Ben has had a negative assist to turnover ratio playing against Kawhi
Exactly my point. Ben will be exposed against Toronto

I’m sure y’all didn’t watch the games. Kawhi gave Ben no room to operate to find anyone

Sure he can sag off but that opens driving lanes for Ben to find the shooters. Nurse ain’t gonna switch up what’s been working

You may be right cuz I don't recall their matchups. Still though, Green and Siakam are solid defensively too. I don't think it's fair to say it'll be more on player X or Y, they're all gonna need to make plays and put up points. Those matchups are as competitive as you could ask for

Exactly my point. Ben will be exposed against Toronto
He’s already been exposed is what I’m saying lol the Raptors already know what to do and that’s to throw Kawhi on him

Our counter has to be to use Ben less as a half court ball handler but more as a screener. Yea he’s a “PG” but he’s also 6’10 240

You may be right cuz I don't recall their matchups. Still though, Green and Siakam are solid defensively too. I don't think it's fair to say it'll be more on player X or Y, they're all gonna need to make plays and put up points. Those matchups are as competitive as you could ask for
Green and Siakam are no slouches either but if you know you don’t have to worry about Kawhi on your two best half court options not named Embiid, you go to it

Magic getting curb stomped :sick:

that's how Yahnited is gonna get ran thru by City tomorrow

7d4ef7b2e0c298e87622c6f7f579002754b0aac1.gif

Never forget Beasley's comment from earlier in the season: "I know I'm a starter in this league, whether it's here in Denver, or somewhere else"

Never forget Beasley's comment from earlier in the season: "I know I'm a starter in this league, whether it's here in Denver, or somewhere else"
IMO Barton gotta get moved this summer if anyone will take the contract. Beasley needs the minutes/money and MPJ/Vanderbilt need the pt.

I watched them. You have a good point; I was moreso referencing different strategies they could use because we haven't seen a fully healthy Sixers vs Raptors game. Just because Kawhi shuts down Ben doesn't necessarily mean he's the biggest threat. Nurse has a lot at his disposal

Back
Top Bottom