Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
92B213B5-9639-4630-8097-5AFAC53C1519.jpeg

Bruh...

:lol:

Don't play me with that pic bro :lol:. Something wrong with the lighting or sum. That's a bad angle :lol:

Screenshot_20190424-152811.png
Screenshot_20190424-152709.png

it is good entertainment when we nake fun of him and his fans club cant defend him anymore lol

Yeah I don't know about that one.

Yes he didn't have a great series.

Yes, he probably is going to have to reconsider his on-court approach in order to see more wins in the future.

But to say that you can't defend a recent MVP winner who just finished ANOTHER season of averaging a triple double is a bit silly.

Russ might actually make all nba third team. Hmm. Slander might commence even more

The funny part is that there are people out there (and here) who will demand to be taken seriously while saying that he is not even deserving of 3rd team.

The basis for their argument is probably something ridiculous along the lines of:

- "Well I don't like how he handles the media, I want him to answer all of those stupid questions thrown at him... that BOY needs to show some respect"

- "You mean WestBRICK?"

and

"It says 'Damien Lillard' in the space for 'Father' on his birth certificate"

Yeah I don't know about that one.

Yes he didn't have a great series.

Yes, he probably is going to have to reconsider his on-court approach in order to see more wins in the future.

But to say that you can't defend a recent MVP winner who just finished ANOTHER season of averaging a triple double is a bit silly.

The funny part is that there are people out there (and here) who will demand to be taken seriously while saying that he is not even deserving of 3rd team.

The basis for their argument is probably something ridiculous along the lines of:

- "Well I don't like how he handles the media, I want him to answer all of those stupid questions thrown at him... that BOY needs to show some respect"

- "You mean WestBRICK?"

and

"It says 'Damien Lillard' in the space for 'Father' on his birth certificate"
mvp
media driven award

thats more wven funny
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom