• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D5ILYMYW4AAhf8P.jpg

EwyJev22_400x400.png

Yall know I'm not one to take anything away from the clippers but the warriors have probably lost more home games and been blown out more times this season than the past 5 combined.

Clippers deserve a ton of credit tho

Yall know I'm not one to take anything away from the clippers but the warriors have probably lost more home games and been blown out more times this season than the past 5 combined.

Clippers deserve a ton of credit tho

I’ll take all the credit away. Warriors blew 2 games. It was clear what happened.

Ain't no lost cause if they ref it like they do other players. Eventually the fines and suspensions would add up to where you calm your *** down.

Can’t ref everyone the same. They can’t take away all the energy that allows him to compete. It’s a business.

It’s ok, man. Nobody is going to take away your Lakers fan card for giving the Clippers a little credit for making this series harder than anyone expected.

Conversely, everyone is going to lavish praise and celebrate the clippers as if they won back to back championships for stealing 2 games against a disinterested warrior team with an unhealthy Steph. And deservedly so

Back
Top Bottom