Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok I found it. Knew I wasn't tripping :lol:

The Raptors traded this dude in his prime for washed Gasol averaging 13 and 8 making $25 mill per year this year and next year :lol:

Gasol has scored 2 points in three out of his last five games and is averaging only 5 rebounds in those games as well.

And the funny thing is that I feel like they did the trade to match up Gasol with Embiid...when historically Embiid has always killed Gasol and kinda struggled with Jonas.

I mean what was he doing at the time? Maybe he was headed down that path and changed. Not saying it’s ok to say that to people but need more context. I know it’s more likely the teacher was just an idiot, but the new age of using one quote to judge people is also just as unfair as those making these comments

I mean what was he doing at the time? Maybe he was headed down that path and changed. Not saying it’s ok to say that to people but need more context. I know it’s more likely the teacher was just an idiot, but the new age of using one quote to judge people is also just as unfair as those making these comments

Nah idc what context it is you don’t say that to a HS student, especially if you’re a teacher and especially to a black student (esp if you a white teacher)

He wasn’t heading down that path though, from what I remember, he is quite the nerd.

Sounding a little #BlueLivesMatter-ish over here

He was studying to be a prison guard. Shows a lot of belief in his teacher that she would think he’d have his dream job in 5 years. I think he was surprised by the support, hence the “wow”

I definitely agree that folks are constantly taking partial quotes out of context and slapping it on a headline to sensationalize a story. Nonetheless, as a public school educator, that’s some **** I’d never insinuate to a young person of color

Nonetheless, jaylen went to my alma mater..glad to see that man cook

Nah idc what context it is you don’t say that to a HS student, especially if you’re a teacher and especially to a black student (esp if you a white teacher)
I agree that that was most like the case (90 percent sure). Just playing devils advocate as we head into the age of fake news and people reacting to topics rather then the story

Horford is punking Giannis out there :rofl:

giphy (41).gif

Back
Top Bottom