• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look how out of shape the Yoke is , what a joke he is. Dudes trying to catch his breath and breathe got his mouth halfway open can hardly even stand up any longer ready to collapse looking like Gumby with no joints just flapping all over out there. Skin all flushed out and red looking. Dudes a weirdo. And really NOTHING SPECIAL AT ALL.

Look how out of shape the Yoke is , what a joke he is. Dudes trying to catch his breath and breathe got his mouth halfway open can hardly even stand up any longer ready to collapse looking like Gumby with no joints just flapping all over out there. Skin all flushed out and red looking. Dudes a weirdo. And really NOTHING SPECIAL AT ALL.
Jokic is skilled as hell.

:rofl:my guy has had it

safe to say ripcity3 is not a fan of dadbod

This Kevin McHale just slobs the knob of jokic constantly it's a joke the dude sounds like a nuggets fan. No credit for Dame all they want to talk about is out of shape pedo stache looking jokic.

do they got a weightroom in denver? i know he's a beast but my man jokic got no definition in his upper body. bruh is flabbier than gumby and got the physical build of a center version of raymond felton
Dead at Center version of Raymond Felton :rofl:
Hes the modern day Sabonis, but in Jokic's case hes entering his prime so he can definitely change his weight.

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nuggets are killing me in this game.dudes couldn't hit the broadside of a barn for 7 games against the Spurs but decide they're going to have their best game of the playoffs against the Blazers go figure.

Back
Top Bottom