• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a domino effect with guarding Jokic. His ability to play make and score at will inside is what breaks us down. If we try to double, the guards are ready to knock down shots. We dont have the perimeter defense to compete with Denver.

The other big factor is home court advantage. Our role players step up big time offensively at home but not having home court is a big L for us. Gonna be a tough series. Stealing Game 2 can be our savings grace.

Funny thing is these frauds , these "Yokes" are gonna be swept by either the Rockets or GS doesn't matter who. They WILL be swept in 4 no doubt. What a boring wcf that will be , snore..

i deadass forgot IT was on the nuggets

i haven't even seen him cheerleading on the bench

I saw Denver play in Portland when Denver was tanking. Let's just say we got a lot more IT than we aniticipated. Dude was ballin' though (by the current definition of ballin' as it pertains to IT).

I think Portland should go all small ball like GS and run Yoker up and down the court until he has a stroke or collapses.

Portland will not win trying to match up to them and bang in the post undersized and undermanned. Make them match up to you.

Back
Top Bottom