• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wasn’t gonna do it but since you brought it up.

8018B22C-ED51-4BD7-9557-98EF192F6282.jpeg

tenor.gif

Oh the Blazers are our irrational sports fan team this year.

League could’ve avoided that and no one would say conspiracy. This is ridiculous.
If Rocks lose tonight...”unfair” narrative continues. Although Rockets need to chill on that.

It'll drum up intrigue around the league but at the expense of the integrity of the game.

Kawhi had it going but he was 8-16 with 21 points against Ben.

And I’d say half of those made shots were when Ben couldn’t get around a screen and Kawhi was able to get to the basket. I’m gonna need that same defense from Ben for 40 MPG all series.

So the IV thing suggests that he really had gastroenteritis and that wasn’t code for “knee treatment”....

Given his history, Joel my want to consider just eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches until the playoffs are over ...

(unless he has a peanut allergy)

So the IV thing suggests that he really had gastroenteritis and that wasn’t code for “knee treatment”....

Given his history, Joel my want to consider just eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches until the playoffs are over ...

(unless he has a peanut allergy)

It’s always something with him man. He reallllly needs to start listening to people and get his diet in order.

New Balance made the same mistake that Under Amour did, they believed the garbage that the Orange sphincter was spewing. What I admire about nike was that they openly defied Trump, even moving out of the Trump tower, while backin Kaep. If he keeps it up, Leonard should give NB some added spice.

Klay even did a SECOND jump to make sure he was underneath him :smh: thought you were better than that.
SmartSelect_20190430-035345_YouTube Vanced.gif

This one is legit hard to read in real time. Because joanne goes thru the exact same flop animation as he did on the non foul by Draymond. He snaps his head back and makes his body go limp before Klay actually touches him and he flails his arms wildly. Makes the contact look way more violent than it is and I think that's why there was no whistle. If he wanted to stand in and take the contact he easily could have. He flops hard here but it does look like a foul. I think he might get these calls if he doesn't flop so hard and he may even hit the rim

NB supports Trump and Nike has 12 year old Cambodian kids making all your favorite kicks in a 90 degree room for 12 cents an hour.

Pick your poison.
Not to mention, Nike is a publicly traded corporation. Would honestly be shocked if some of its biggest shareholders are not Trump-voting Republicans.
Pretty much. Dudes like to pick and choose what they like to be fake outraged by. Adidas doesn't have the greatest track record either, FWIW :lol:

Back
Top Bottom