• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
people hate harden bruh. People aren't going to look back at his career kindly. He's going to go down very underrated
Casuals make the narratives as bad as that sounds. It's true.
It is what it is. Only way to correct that is to win a ship. Happened for Dirk, (kinda) happened for KD.

I just don't really understand this "excuse" or he's "faking" narrative considering the evidence we have :lol:

It is what it is. Only way to correct that is to win a ship. Happened for Dirk, (kinda) happened for KD.

I just don't really understand this "excuse" or he's "faking" narrative considering the evidence we have :lol:

I'll be the first to say in real time, I definitely thought he was embellishing the contact, but you can tell from the pics that he got hit pretty good.

The problem is it's hard to tell when something is legit with harden until you really slow it down and see that either he was acting it up, or he actually got fouled/hit.

I dont blame people when you see a history of stuff like this on the regular:

I'll be the first to say in real time, I definitely thought he was embellishing the contact, but you can tell from the pics that he got hit pretty good.

The problem is it's hard to tell when something is legit with harden until you really slow it down and see that either he was acting it up, or he actually got fouled/hit.
He embellishes pretty much every contact. A lot of stars do tho. So I don't blame anyone for saying that in real time. But there were dudes in here saying that after the fact.

Plus for all the criticism Harden gets, he's a true iron man. He's not going to the locker room for a full quarter if it's not serious. And people will talk about that "fair chance" quote but he doesn't make excuses any time he plays with an injury. Only people that follow our local media would know these soundbites tho, and not the national ones.

Where are y’all seeing excuses? Rockets know what time it is. Play harder, cut down turnovers, rebound the ball

34B0A813-C63D-4FF4-818C-1D0AEFE5AA1A.gif

Back
Top Bottom