NBA Forum??

what up NT? stumbled upon pacers digest and that seemed like a really knowledgeable forum in regards to the NBA but it's a little too specific to the pacers for my liking. Anyone know of any good or THE best NBA forum(s) out there? 
nerd.gif
and if so what are the pros and or cons of the forum you've been to? Thanks. As always this is my go to site for obscure info that only NT would be able to share the wealth on. Happy New Year everyone.

what up NT? stumbled upon pacers digest and that seemed like a really knowledgeable forum in regards to the NBA but it's a little too specific to the pacers for my liking. Anyone know of any good or THE best NBA forum(s) out there? 
nerd.gif
and if so what are the pros and or cons of the forum you've been to? Thanks. As always this is my go to site for obscure info that only NT would be able to share the wealth on. Happy New Year everyone.

i used to be on realgm on the regular but the homerism there just got unbearable
laugh.gif

i used to be on realgm on the regular but the homerism there just got unbearable
laugh.gif

I go to RealGM when I've read all I can on NT, specifically the Knicks forums but they're either A. insane homers or B. rehashing the same arguments over and over again. The General Basketball discussion board isn't bad either, just when I'm in the mood for some random stuff/opinions.

Generally speaking, NT is enough for me.

I go to RealGM when I've read all I can on NT, specifically the Knicks forums but they're either A. insane homers or B. rehashing the same arguments over and over again. The General Basketball discussion board isn't bad either, just when I'm in the mood for some random stuff/opinions.

Generally speaking, NT is enough for me.

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif
Yup.

I only really stay on NT now.

I go other places for news, but for forums I stick here.

I used to go to DB.com, but that place.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif
Yup.

I only really stay on NT now.

I go other places for news, but for forums I stick here.

I used to go to DB.com, but that place.
sick.gif

IamAgm.com is actually a pretty awesome site to catch news as it happens and they post up vids that you dont get to see on sportscenter or nba.com

IamAgm.com is actually a pretty awesome site to catch news as it happens and they post up vids that you dont get to see on sportscenter or nba.com

realgm is pretty good. some of the homerism from certain fanbases is ridiculous, but their General forum is worth following (especially if you hate the Heat)

realgm is pretty good. some of the homerism from certain fanbases is ridiculous, but their General forum is worth following (especially if you hate the Heat)

Back
Top Bottom