NBA Hangtime and NBA Jam Appreciation

My older cousin had OCD with that game. He made me and my other cousins play until we shut the other team out for the whole game.

he can't buy a bucket!
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

"Secret" codes for Pres. Clinton, Hillary, Al Gore, Will Smith, etc. lol
Guaranteed fireball if you launch a three from the lower end of the half-court line. I was unstoppable after I discovered that lol.

loved both of those . great memories... showtime out in 1999 was a decent "nextgen" complement of those two classics

Originally Posted by therenegade23

NBA Jam, Hang Time, Showtime Arcade> *
This is the truth, although the N64 version of Hangtime and SNES one of NBA Jam are close seconds.

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

Shawn Kemp + Gary Payton=
smokin.gif
unbeatable combo

Bill Clinton was the man too tho
pimp.gif
Give me Mark Price and the worst player on the Cavs. Mark Price beyond the arc was the truth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

NBA JAM > HANG TIME

NBA STREET >> BOTH OF THOSE
no way
alien.gif

I personally thought hangtime was more entertaining than nba jam.....play it now and see how it is
ohwell.gif

now if you're talking about the arcade version, then yeah of course

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

Shawn Kemp + Gary Payton=
smokin.gif
unbeatable combo

Bill Clinton was the man too tho
pimp.gif
Give me Mark Price and the worst player on the Cavs. Mark Price beyond the arc was the truth
pimp.gif
Price was unstoppable.

Here's mine. I brought it with me to school, but haven't had the funds to buy a TV yet, so it's just sitting in a box. Works fine......except forhaving to blow the games or in the cosole. lol Good times!

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

NBA jam was bad...i hated it at the arcade though what was it 2 bucks just for one quarter?
I remember when it came out, it was 3 quarters for the 1st Quarter, then 2 quarters per quarter thereafter.

Back
Top Bottom