NBA LIVE 15: PS$ and XB1 released

2K doesn't listen to the community? Really? 2K HIRES the damn community man. That is so far from the truth it isn't funny. YOu know how active they are oN OS and how many requests they have made happen? Never say they don't listen to the fans.

no argument from me
im going off the guy i quoted

The ball handling is something I always thought Live did a good job at, so IMO that's nothing new.

this. not sure why they took it away but didn't 2k(11?) had some dribble animations where you hold L2 + any directional button to trigger? thought that was cool.

Y'all are od'n the gameplay snippets look GOOD outside of a little quirky animations which is why it got delayed a couple weeks to work on the polish. That James Harden is an exact replica of how he plays in real life I can't say that **** about anybody in 2K. I was just playing my team and Steve ******* NOVAK just blocked Gerald Green and went coast to coast and got a and one scoop layup. SMFH

Last edited:
09a53d150810386645f2a88f71d06ba9.jpg

After the Instagram videos leaked, EA pulled Live 15 from the floor of the Gamestop Expo per Operation Sports.

Prepare for another blunder at the end of October. The lack of faith in their own product is extremely troubling by EA.

After the Instagram videos leaked, EA pulled Live 15 from the floor of the Gamestop Expo per Operation Sports.

Prepare for another blunder at the end of October. The lack of faith in their own product is extremely troubling by EA.
too funny

:lol: wow

I understand that Live is or at least looks better than last year's version, but does comparing it to last year's version really mean anything? Live '14 was so bad that anything could be considered an improvement. That also doesn't make it more closer to NBA 2k either. Now, if Live '15 ends up being a solid basketball (not good, but solid) this year, then the jump from '15 to '16 needs to be similar to '14 to '15. If they start to make minor improvements after this '15 game, then it will take them a long time to catch up to 2k IMO.

That is what I'm hoping for, at least. From these videos, I can't say Live is really close to 2k. I can say it looks a lot better than '14, but is that considered a compliment? The day I can say Live is on par with 2k will be the day we have two heavyweights going up against each other. Right now, its like Lebron vs Paul George. The best player in the game vs an all-star trying to mold itself into a franchise superstar.

I'm not sure how much 2k can improve when its already a really good basketball game. Your experience with a video game has A LOT to deal with how you play it. My main gripe with 2k14 on next gen was the lack of freedom we had in offline modes (which is my bread and butter). There were a couple of other minor gameplay issues, but a lot of the things could be fixed with sliders/good rosters. Honestly, you cannot expect 2k to make the same jump Live made from '14 to '15 because 2k was not as bad as Live '14. I think a lot of the improvements that are being reported by 2k is good enough and I'm sure there are some things being left out til further notice.

Last edited:
Twitter Q&A from NBA Live 15 EP.

No sliders in the game.
Earlier this evening, EA Sports held a Twitter Chat with NBA Live 15 Executive Producer Sean O'Brien. A few items were confirmed such a create-a-player, new camera angles, and better presentation elements. Unfortunately, sliders will not be in the game, for the second straight year.

Read the full transcript below to find out some new details on NBA Live 15.

Will there be a create a player?

Sean: Yessir.

Will NBA Live 15 have sliders?

Sean: Not this year Steve.

Will NBA Live 15 have any new legends?

Sean: Plenty! More details to come.

Are there new camera angles this year?

Sean: Yes there are Wynston!

What are you planning to tweak and/or add to the game with additional dev time?

Sean: We'll be fine-tuning aspects of control and responsiveness, animation quality, player AI, presentation, and game balance.

Great improvements. Is it possible to up the crowd/announcer reaction to big plays?? expected a bigger reaction on lebrons dunk

Sean: Yes, working on that right now actually!

Since I played Live 14 all year, how much of the improvements in 14 (last update) will be in 15?

Sean: 100%

What made you guys choose Lillard over players like PG and John wall

Sean: He embodies our brand identity! #OnTheRise #HumbleButHungry

Are we going to have a better rising star mode and A deeper dynasty Mode !!!

Sean: Absolutely. More info to come.

Do you guys have more signature jumpers this year?

Sean: Yes, plenty of new signature styles - jumpers, dribbles, celebrations, etc.

WHAT WILL YALL HAVE SHOWING FOR HALFTIME ?

Sean: Full ESPN Broadcast Package.

Can you release Victor Oladipo's screenshot and rating?
smile.gif

Sean: Yessir 82 OVR for @VicOladipo!

Will there be roster updates every week?

Sean: Player tendencies updated after every single game through Synergy Sports. Rosters will be kept up-to-date all season.

Will there be BIG Moments/Rewind content from last season at launch?

Sean: Absolutely. BIG moments will be even bigger.

Did you guys improve post at all?

Sean: Yea the team has done a great job improving animation fidelity.

Will players put up realistic numbers in both gameplay and simulation?

Sean: In simulation, absolutely. Gameplay depends on many factors including how you choose to play with him!

are we going to see players fighting for position this year for post and rebounds advantage?

Sean: Yes, some really cool new interactions down there.

I'm wondering if the player IQ will be high? Tired of players doing weird stuff unnecessarily

Sean: Agreed, and that's part of what we're still working on - player AI.

are you guys doing any graphical tweaks before release

Sean: What you saw in the Visuals Trailer is close-to-final graphics. Still polishing animations.

I'm very curious of what Durant looks like in the game. Wish we could get a screen of him.

Sean: Wish I could show you too... He looks incredible.

Is his body type tall and thin just like in real life?

Sean: He's spot on. Best Durant out there.

what's your favorite new part of gameplay

Sean: I'd have to say control and responsiveness, especially when dribbling, as well as the physicality you feel when attacking the rim.

will defense be better this year can you intercept n steal passes this year

Sean: Yes and yes.

Back
Top Bottom