NBA LIVE 15: PS$ and XB1 released

The only way to win me over is to bombard me with gameplay videos. And not a 16 second clip. After such a long drought of delivering anything close to what 2K has been putting out, I need to see 5 v 5 gameplay, not still shots of their shoes.

2K has it's faults for sure, but Live has a lot of catching up to do and I'm not sure what they're doing to separate themselves.

And sliders are a must. Regardless of whether or not you use them, they need to be in the game. It's funny cause y'all are saying you don't need them and what not, but I bet they put sliders back in next year.

My friends never liked when I messed with the sliders, they didnt even like it when I switched the settings from Default to Sim. I also play online a lot so I've gotten used to default over anything.

2k Sports now uses Face Scan and auction house for "myteam" all features from Ea Sport games

If you are buying 2k you are not in the group who i refer to as "we". This is a NBA Live thread

You sound like you work for ea and my suspicion grew as you said we.

So what you are saying is if i buy 2k i cannot buy live?

That is ludicrous

Darn.. really wanted to try Live this year too

Guess not cause I'm buying 2k :smh:

If you are buying 2k you are not in the group who i refer to as "we". This is a NBA Live thread

You sound like you work for ea and my suspicion grew as you said we.

So what you are saying is if i buy 2k i cannot buy live?

That is ludicrous
No im not saying that lol, im just saying for people strictly buying Live, which is me. The only bad part of the game last year was the graphics and anybody who played post patch knows what im talking about. Im tired of 2k putting out mediocre games and it is sad that it has to come to this for 2k to pull the cat out the hat to make a good basketball game. And the game is supposed to be realistic out the box, why would anybody need to tweak the game to make it more realistic, if that's the case and everyone uses sliders, there is absolutely no reason for player ratings lol

Well to be fair some of the ratings these players get from both games are terribly inaccurate.

Well to be fair some of the ratings these players get from both games are terribly inaccurate.
You do have a point, i think they should stop using a rating scale from 0-99 but instead base rating off of in game stats so instead oh having a 99 overall you have a player that shoots 40% from the three etc.

They do this **** every year. Try to "wow" us with BS features like shoes or dribble animations..and when the gameplay drops it's trash

Trolling? Sure 2K does the same thing but when Live has been the worst basketball game the past few years they can't afford to do that **** at all.

2K needs to step up as well but Live is way behind. If they believe in the product they need to put out full on 5 v 5 gameplay videos.

Last edited:
Trolling? Sure 2K does the same thing but when Live has been the worst basketball game the past few years they can't afford to do that **** at all.

2K needs to step up as well but Live is way behind. If they believe in the product they need to put out full on 5 v 5 gameplay videos.
They probably will soon

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]Sneakers in NBA LIVE 15[/h2]
Posted September 16th at 5:34pm.

NBA_Sneakers_Blog_HEADER.jpg

Hey, NBA LIVE fans. As many of you know, kicks and sneaker culture are an integral part of basketball. They represent a level of style and personalized expression rarely found in any other sport. It’s hard to think of any other sport where the shoes the players wear are such an important part of their whole persona.

With that being said, we wanted to show you a few of the kicks that are featured in NBA LIVE 15. Using our scanning technology, we’re able to apply the same level of detail to our sneakers as we do player faces.

Here is a look at some of the freshest pairs:

JORDAN
Without question, Air Jordans are some of the most influential sneakers on the planet. First introduced in 1985, the Jordan brand has grown to be a cultural phenomenon – both on and off the court.

nba-live-shoes-jordan-5.jpg
nba-live-shoes-jordan-1.jpg
nba-live-shoes-jordan-2.jpg
nba-live-shoes-jordan-3.jpg
nba-live-shoes-jordan-6.jpg
nba-live-shoes-jordan-8.jpg
nba-live-shoes-jordan-7.jpg
nba-live-shoes-jordan-4.jpg
nba-live-shoes-jordan-xxx.jpg
nba-live-shoes-jordan-9.jpg

NIKE[emoji]174[/emoji]
Everyone knows what the ‘Swoosh’ means. Founded on a handshake way back in the 1960’s – NIKE isn’t just a shoe brand. It's a lifestyle.

nba-live-shoes-nike-1.jpg
nba-live-shoes-nike-2.jpg
nba-live-shoes-nike-8.jpg
nba-live-shoes-nike-7.jpg
nba-live-shoes-nike-9.jpg
nba-live-shoes-nike-10.jpg
nba-live-shoes-nike-5.jpg
nba-live-shoes-nike-6.jpg
nba-live-shoes-nike-3.jpg
nba-live-shoes-nike-4.jpg
nba-live-shoes-nike-12.jpg
nba-live-shoes-nike-11.jpg

adidas[emoji]174[/emoji]
adidas has featured some of the most iconic PE shoes to date. From Kobe and T-Mac in the 2000’s to current NBA stars like Damian Lillard and Derrick Rose. adidas has proven that it is "all in or nothing."

nba-live-shoes-adidas-3.jpg
nba-live-shoes-adidas-2.jpg
nba-live-shoes-adidas-1.jpg

UNDER ARMOUR[emoji]174[/emoji]
A relatively new addition to the game, Under Armour is working hard to prove that it belongs with the big boys. Their stable of young UA athletes isn’t short on talent – and the sky is the limit for what they can achieve. 

nba-live-shoes-under-armour-1.jpg
nba-live-shoes-under-armour-2.jpg

These are just a few of the kicks we have in NBA LIVE 15. We will be adding more throughout the rest of the season, so make sure you check back to see the latest.

See these kicks in action in the all-new NBA LIVE 15 Visuals Trailer.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Alright Live, I get it, the shoes look amazing.

Lets see some 5v5 now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom