NBA LIVE 15: PS$ and XB1 released

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]Top PG Ratings in NBA LIVE 15[/h2]
Posted September 23rd at 3:14pm.

Header_PG.jpg

NBA LIVE 15 Player Ratings kick off with the floor generals and arguably the most talent-laden position in the league.

Check out the top five Point Guards in NBA LIVE 15.

nba-live-15-ratings-paul.jpg

CHRIS PAUL
LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
94 OVR

The quintessential point guard, Paul's arrival in Tinsel Town completely changed the culture of the Clippers. His leadership and skillset has  helped lead the Clippers to three straight postseason appearances for just the second time in franchise history.

nba-live-15-ratings-curry.jpg

STEPHEN CURRY
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
92 OVR

Curry's not just the most feared three-point shooter in the league, he's also one of its most complete point guards. He posted career highs in both scoring (24.0) and assists (8.5) in 2013-14 to go with his "from the parking lot" shooting range.

nba-live-15-ratings-westbrook.jpg

RUSSELL WESTBROOK
OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER
91 OVR

Perhaps it's the ultimate compliment that some NBA fans insist that Westbrook isn't a point guard. Quite simply, we've never seen his level of athleticism at the point. Westbrook missed nearly two months of the season, but still posted strong numbers across the board (21.8 PPG, 6.9 APG, 5.7 RPG, 1.9 SPG).

nba-live-15-ratings-wall.jpg

JOHN WALL
WASHINGTON WIZARDS
90 OVR

Prior to the 2013-14 season, Wall signed a five-year, $80 million extension with the Wizards. He rewarded them with career highs in scoring (19.3), assists (8.8), steals (1.8) and three-point shooting (35.1 percent) while leading the Wiz to the second round of the playoffs for the first time since 2005.

nba-live-15-ratings-lillard.jpg

DAMIAN LILLARD
PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS
89 OVR

The NBA LIVE 15 cover athlete rounds out the list of top five point guards. In his second NBA season, the former Rookie of the Year led the Blazers to the Western Conference Semifinals for the first time since 2000, while also showing the ability to hit big-time shots.

Russell westbrook got points deducted because he doesnt know how to dress himself

I'm rockin with live. They provided a lot of fun moments in my life so ima just stay loyal to them...I only bought 2 2k games anyway(2k9 and 11) and I been playing 2k11 since...its still not that fun tbh

Damn Russ looks basically identical to his real life counterpart. If yall arguing about Kyrie being top 5 then so should Isaiah Thomas who's stats are identical to Kyrie's besides averaging more assist and shooting a higher percentage and playing in a way tougher conference.

Damn Russ looks basically identical to his real life counterpart. If yall arguing about Kyrie being top 5 then so should Isaiah Thomas who's stats are identical to Kyrie's besides averaging more assist and shooting a higher percentage and playing in a way tougher conference.
the central division is the toughest division in the east. Sacramento would have been a playoff team in the east.thomas would not have the same numbers as kyrie with the teammates kyrie has

the central division is the toughest division in the east. Sacramento would have been a playoff team in the east.thomas would not have the same numbers as kyrie with the teammates kyrie has

Not sure if your agreeing with me or not :lol: but IT being a #2 option on his team in the west with having comparable or in some cases better stats than Kyrie trumps whatever he did playing on a cavs team where he was the clear #1 option and was able to do whatever the hell he wanted to every night. People need to start realizing Kyrie is overrated and also start giving IT his props. Both are top 10 PGs but I think IT is a little better IMO

john wall is a 90 but isiah thomas had like the same stats last season and i bet he gets like a 75
You just look at numbers to compare the two
:smh: :lol:

Not sure if your agreeing with me or not :lol: but IT being a #2 option on his team in the west with having comparable or in some cases better stats than Kyrie trumps whatever he did playing on a cavs team where he was the clear #1 option and was able to do whatever the hell he wanted to every night. People need to start realizing Kyrie is overrated and also start giving IT his props. Both are top 10 PGs but I think IT is a little better IMO
Rudy & cousins were the 1 & 2 option, isaiah isnt on the kings anymore for a reason & wont be starting in phx

If John Wall is a 90 AND Zeke is a 75 (which probably isn't true), there is NO defending that at all.

was too bamboozled about Steph being rated higher than Russ that i didn't even notice Wall is a 90 :lol:

CP3 midas whale be a 99 with DAT NEW BOD

Last edited:
NBA Live 15: EA Sports Reveals Top 5 Point Guards in the Upcoming Game
By Brian Mazique , Featured Columnist Sep 23, 2014

NBA Live 15 is coming to fans a little later than originally planned, but it's still coming.  The release of the game was postponed from its original Oct. 7 date to hit stores. The game will now be available on Oct. 28 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.  On Tuesday, EA Sports started revealing player ratings.  The reveal began with the top five point guards.

Here's a look at the elite lead guards in NBA Live 15, per EA Sports.

Chris Paul (94)
Steph Curry (92)
Russell Westbrook (91)
John Wall (90)
3-way tie between Derrick Rose, Tony Parker and NBA LIVE 15 cover athlete Damian Lillard (89)

It shouldn't have come as a shock to see Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul awarded with highest rating amongst lead guards.

During the 2013-14 season, Paul averaged 19.1 points, 10.7 assists, 4.3 rebounds and 2.5 steals per game. Without question, he is the best point guard in the game.  Just behind him in the ratings for point guards is the Golden State Warriors' Stephen Curry. The sharp-shooting Curry comes in with an overall rating of 92.  When the top three-point shooters are released on Sunday, Sept. 28, you can bet Curry and his Splash Brothers teammate Klay Thompson will be amongst the highest rated.  Third is the Oklahoma City Thunder's second-best player, Russell Westbrook. With a 91 overall rating, OKC is all but ensured of having two players rated 90 or above on its roster. The ratings for small forwards haven't been revealed, but you can bet Kevin Durant will be rated well above a 90.

In a minor surprise, the Washington Wizards John Wall is fourth with a 90 overall rating. Don't get me wrong, Wall is a budding star, but should he be rated higher than the Chicago Bulls star and former league MVP Derrick Rose?  For that matter, is Wall better than San Antonio Spurs linchpin Tony Parker, or even NBA Live 15 cover athlete Damian Lillard? Rose, Parker and Lillard are tied for fifth with each being rated an 89.

In case you were wondering, last year's cover athlete Kyrie Irving didn't crack the top five, but he can't be too far down the list. We could find out his overall rating on Sept. 30 when the best ball-handlers are revealed. If not then, Oct. 12 will be the day. That's when every player rating for each Central Division team will be revealed.

Per EA Sports, here's a look at the scheduled rollout for each player group leading up to the game's release.

9/24 – Top 5 SGs
9/25 – Top 5 SFs
9/26 – Top 5 PFs
9/27 – Top 5 Cs
9/28 – Top 5 3Pt Shooters
9/29 – Top 5 Dunkers
9/30 – Top 5 Ball-handlers
10/1 – Top 5 Shot Blockers
10/2 – Top 5 Overall Defenders
10/3 – Top 5 Scoring Threats
10/4 – Top 5 Rookies
10/5 – Top 5 Passers
10/6 – Top 5 Rebounders
10/7 – Top 5 Steal Threats
10/8 – Top 5 Fastest Players
10/9 – Top 5 Dynamic Duos
10/10 – Top 5 6th Men
10/11 – Full Team Ratings (Atlantic Division)
10/12 – Full Team Ratings (Central Division)
10/13 – Full Team Ratings (Southeast Division)
10/14 – Full Team Ratings (Northwest Division)
10/15 – Full Team Ratings (Pacific Division)
10/16 – Full Team Ratings (Southwest Division)

Stay tuned for more reaction to the player ratings news as it comes through.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...veals-top-5-point-guards-in-the-upcoming-game

son....Live's ability to breathe life into the players and make them look exactly like their real life counterpart is 2nd to none. Maybe just L.A. Noire, since they used the real face technology. Live has always done the best job in regards to looks. Best clothing, best shoes, they actually make black guys hair look legit...fade with the half moon. I just hope the gameplay is back on par. The basketball gaming arena needs competition. 2k hasn't had anyone to push on them to make them better in years. I'm sure they're bored too. Competition is necessary and healthy. I'm all for it. I'll wait for reviews, but I'm down to scoop Live this year. It may not be perfect, but hopefully they've found a stable platform that they can build upon in the future. I want them to do a 'myplayer' like mode as well.

Last edited:
You just look at numbers to compare the two
:smh: :lol:
Rudy & cousins were the 1 & 2 option, isaiah isnt on the kings anymore for a reason & wont be starting in phx

Exactly totaly forgot about Rudy which makes it even more impressive. He's gonna be the third option again in PHX probably even 4th I expect his numbers to dip a bit.

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]Top SG Ratings in NBA LIVE 15[/h2]
Posted September 24th at 8:22pm.

NBA_Ratings_header_SG.jpg

NBA LIVE 15  Player Ratings continue with Shooting Guards, a handful of players who are capable of filling the stat sheet.

Check out the top five Shooting Guards in NBA LIVE 15.

nba-live-ratings-harden.jpg

JAMES HARDEN
HOUSTON ROCKETS
90 OVR

Since being traded to Houston, Harden has blossomed as one of the game's elite scorers. He averaged more than 25 points a game in 2013-14, and also chipped in a career-high 6.1 APG.

nba-live-ratings-bryant.jpg

KOBE BRYANT
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
89 OVR

Bryant's return from an achilles injury was short-lived, as the future Hall of Famer played just six games last season. Doubt him at your own risk.

nba-live-ratings-wade.jpg

DWYANE WADE
MIAMI HEAT
86 OVR

With the departure of LeBron James to Cleveland, Wade is once again the man in Miami. Expect Wade's scoring numbers (19 PPG last season) to be back near pre-LeBron levels this season.

nba-live-ratings-stephenson.jpg

LANCE STEPHENSON
CHARLOTTE HORNETS
85 OVR

Stephenson inked a three-year deal with Charlotte in the offseason, and should fit in nicely with the young, athletic Hornets. Still just 24 years old, Stephenson is one of the game's best two-way guards.

nba-live-ratings-derozan.jpg

DEMAR DEROZAN
TORONTO RAPTORS
85 OVR

DeRozan made a huge leap in his fifth season north of the border, setting career highs in scoring (22.7 PPG), rebounding (4.3 RPG), and assists (4.0 APG).

Back
Top Bottom