NBA LIVE 15: PS$ and XB1 released

i personally like a little more arcade than simulation in my NBA games. I play to have fun (create myself at 99 dominate), not be technically proficient. BRING BACK LIVE!!

Live 15 Features List:
Lights, Camera, Action
We’re doubling down on visuals with an all-new scanning and lightning technique for the most photo-realistic player models in franchise history. Add into the mix player specific body types and contextual emotional responses and you will truly feel like you’re in the action.

Real-Time Physics in the Paint
Feel the impact of real-time physics on every drive, post move and collision in the most trafficked area on the court. 100+ new animations make it possible for something unpredictable and amazing to happen on every play. Scoring has been amped up with 3x the variety of dunks, layups and signature shots as you impose your will on your opponent with physicality you can feel.

Ultra-Responsive Controls
Passing, shooting and dribbling will feel snappier the moment you pick up the sticks. Freestyle Passing takes your assist game to the next level with no looks, behind the backs, and more. An all-new shot feedback system teaches you how to successfully get buckets, measuring three key factors in real-time to determine shot quality. Enhancements to bounceTek allow you to make cuts and change momentum on a dime, giving you the ability to create space and pull off devastating skilled dribble moves on the run.

Smarter AI & Transition Game
New AI logic drives all 10 players to move with intent and purpose while displaying greater off-ball awareness, adjusting as every play develops. Add in a smooth transition game as well as real-world offensive sets and defensive schemes and you’ve got 48 minutes and 94 feet of end-to-end, dynamic gameplay.

Defense Is Fun
New defensive systems make it easier to contain your man by using just the left stick. Contextual physicality, bumps and jostles, in addition to a new shot blocking system, delivers simplicity in controls helping you make that big defensive stop when your team needs it most.

Learn LIVE
NBA All-Star and Former ROTY Damian Lillard is your personal coach and mentor on the journey to becoming an expert NBA LIVE 15 player. Learn how to dominate LIVE like a boss with drills and tutorials wrapped in stories about Lillard’s path to the NBA.

LIVE Season
BIG Moments just got bigger. New Hot Spot Challenges allow you to replicate game-changing moments within an hour of them happening in the real NBA. The closer you get, the more bonus points you earn. Plus, all-new featured monthly events will offer fresh challenges as they actually happen, in real-time.

LIVE Ultimate Team
The perfect combination of NBA LIVE 15 and fantasy basketball. Build your dream team of the brightest modern NBA stars and all-time legends. Compete online or take part in Fantasy Challenges to earn coins and purchase new packs of players, uniforms, contracts, and more. A new auction house adds even more opportunities to assemble the fantasy team you’ve always wanted.

Live has my attention. This actually looks like it has potential this year. Graphics still aren't as good as 2K IMO, but they made a good enough jump judging by the trailer.

Live's accessories >

Live has my attention. This actually looks like it has potential this year. Graphics still aren't as good as 2K IMO, but they made a good enough jump judging by the trailer.

Live's accessories >
Live has always been on point with the accessories.

One of the few things EA has consistently done.

it actually looked pretty good imo but honestly, 2k is going to run rampant just because it has become the more popular series. So it seems its catch 22 for live even if they make a better game its still going to get swept under the rug

it actually looked pretty good imo but honestly, 2k is going to run rampant just because it has become the more popular series. So it seems its catch 22 for live even if they make a better game its still going to get swept under the rug
And rightfully so after putting out a trash product for a decade. 

Nba live 04 is still the greatest basketball game ever made. Unfortunately, that's the last time EA made a decent basketball game. I tried playing live 05, 06, 07 and it was weak. I also hated 2k6 and 2k7. 2k8 finally made me a believer tho. 2k11 js the 2nd best game ever but they followed up with a weak 2k12 and now 2k14 for PS4 was one of the worst bball games I've ever played. The gameplay itself wasn't too bad (although it is bad) but everything else is absolutely awful. MyCareer takes 40 minutes before you can even play your first game. They can keep the cutscenes for the people that love that bull **** but at least make it skip-able. MyGM was so frustrating. I couldn't even edit rosters so i had to deal with 2k's bum *** default rosters. The inablity to play defense in 2k14 was hilarious. It's crazy to me that 2k9's gameplay was better than a game on a next gen console. I think I'm starting to realize why people get so frustrated with madden (i buy madden every year and ways enjoy it) 2k just stopped caring about putting out an enjoyable, realistic basketball game. They added all these other unnecessary modes and that dumbass VC **** instead. Im praying live's game is just halfway decent so I can buy it and enjoy it on my ps4 while I play2k15 on my pc.

Live is smart to think about dropping the MSRP . Wasn't 2k $10 cheaper than live back in the day?

I think I already expressed these feelings in this thread a few weeks before lol.

i remember nfl 2k5 being $20 when it came out....plus it was released a couple weeks ahead of madden....so you had no choice but to buy it....worth it

This is something ive NEVER seen in 2K. I love that the defender actually has to turn and move his feet after getting crossed, instead of sliding back into position

Just the way 2k came on the scene in put live on it's ***. 2K been feeling themselve and ****** up,

This is something ive NEVER seen in 2K. I love that the defender actually has to turn and move his feet after getting crossed, instead of sliding back into position
This > 2K Sliding

yall gonna fall for the bait till that dumb demo drops and its all :smh: :x . I give LIVE 2 more years to compete in Next Gen

Visuals for Live 15 look improved, but the player models still look a bit plasticy.

Gonna need that 5v5 gameplay though EA.

Nba live 04 is still the greatest basketball game ever made. Unfortunately, that's the last time EA made a decent basketball game. I tried playing live 05, 06, 07 and it was weak.

I think I already expressed these feelings in this thread a few weeks before lol.

Quoted for emphasis. Live 04 is freakin amazing. me, my brother, and all our friends still play live 04 anytime we get together. its so good. march madness 04 is also awesome, obviously its the same game, just college instead of nba players/teams. every basketball game after that just went downhill. every once in a while i throw on live 04 and play the dynasty mode and its still great. love that game, glad i got extra copies in case one of em breaks or gets scratched.

Will wait for some 5v5 gameplay vids.

We need Live to be good.. we need to make 2k get off their damb *****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom