NBA Live 2013 Official Thread (I Think EA Can Do It)

I'm actually looking forward to this. I think EA will really put their all into this one after the last debacle.

Should be interesting.

I hope they can.Live was always more free to me. 2K restricts my handles on the court.

Ehh,not sure I want. The last couple editions of Live weren't that great and of course you have the "Elite" debacle so my expectations for this aren't high at all. Hopefully EA surprises me. 
I'm more interested in seeing what improvements 2k's gonna make for 2k13 cause 2k12 was pretty good but it had more than it's fair share of downsides.

Man I hope they do well. NBA 10 was a step in the right direction but NBA Elite was embarassing
30t6p3b.gif
. Obviously I only played the demo but that fact that they canceled the game
30t6p3b.gif

One thing they can't do is charge 60 for it. I would love to see them adopt the old 2k sports marketing model and make the game very cheap. Its the only real way they have a chance of gaining back some of the market from 2k Sports. 

Competition is good. 2K12 was a failure because 2K really had nothing to compete with.

This should push both 2K and EA.

I believe in EA! Hope they come back strong. They should do like NFL 2k did a fews years ago and charge like $30 or whatever it was.

Hope it's good and we get March Madness the following year.

was never a fan of live, maybe after what happened last year they will change their ways.

NBA Live 98 and Live 04 were the only ones I liked. EA + 2K should just combine to work on an NBA game collab.

2K11 was probably the best basketball simulation that ever came out, it's a shame how 2K12 ran away from the formula that made 2k11 so good and fun.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

2K11 was probably the best basketball simulation that ever came out, it's a shame how 2K12 ran away from the formula that made 2k11 so good and fun.
exactly how i felt.

live took a year off lets see what they have to offer now, they try to make it soooo realistic and they end of messing up thats the sad part

but live 98 to 06 was epic.. live died in 06

IMO

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

NBA Live 98 and Live 04 were the only ones I liked. EA + 2K should just combine to work on an NBA game collab.

2k12 >> 2k11 IMO. I absolutely love the new controls ESP the post moves with stick and removal of noob hop step. 2k12 is a lot smoother overall. But anyways yea after last years terrible demo, I don't expect much from EA. I'm guessing they're dropping their "elite" name?

Back
Top Bottom