live?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

nba live been done since 03
2k8 > EA sports franchise
btw..
GT - TRUM3N

Live > 2k8. I seriously don't know why ppl like that game over live. The players move around hella weird, the only thing 2k8 got on live is the dunks.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Live > 2k8. I seriously don't know why ppl like that game over live. The players move around hella weird, the only thing 2k8 got on live is the dunks.

indifferent.gif

2K8 Franchise>>>>>>Live

a 4th grader would think live is better... cartoonish !+% game... 2k is more realistic than live could ever b... and believe me i JUST made the switch...ibeen playin live since 95 on sega... was playin showdown and the blah VS blah EA bball games since the early 90s (yellow thing on the extra tall cartridgeFTW)... so its definetly no bias on my side...

In NBA Live Shaq will hit a fade away 3 at the buzzer over 4 defenders..2K8 is deff more realistic..Honestly, I've been playin franchise mode with the Cavsand Lebron actually plays much better at home than he does on the road...The clutch factor is there..Lebron and Hughes (I didnt update the roster bc I'mone of the rare players that liked Hughes on the Cavs..plus in 2k8 his 3 point shootin game is on point) are nothin but net in the 4th quarter but its notridiculous like Live..in Live superstars like Lebron will hit any shot over any defense..in 2k8 if I'm takin a fall away 3 its not goin in regardless ofwho the person shooting is unless they're having 1 of those phenomenal games..Kobe is unstoppable n fadeaways and fast break just like in reality..in NBALive every1 is a beast on the fast break even if its Brendan Haywood or some scrub

Originally Posted by TW3EK

a 4th grader would think live is better... cartoonish !+% game... 2k is more realistic than live could ever b... and believe me i JUST made the switch...i been playin live since 95 on sega... was playin showdown and the blah VS blah EA bball games since the early 90s (yellow thing on the extra tall cartridge FTW)... so its definetly no bias on my side...

Well I guess I'm a 4th grader then
eyes.gif
. Peep the Avy
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom