NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

Im still waiting for the day that Nike releases these
3bf82333c822bbe91016d0f08e7784c9-getty-76076035jm009_jazz_spurs.jpg

i might be late... but@%%! is Q still doing on JB?!? he doesn't (and imo has never) held the qualities of what a team JB player should have. heshould've been cut when D Miles got shown the door.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

All I got to say is they need to re-release those D.Fish Air Maxes....

smokin.gif

air max uptempo. as scoop jackson once called it, "the basketball shoe's basketball shoe."

they dropped in white/yellow about 5-6 years ago.. i regret not scooping them up. i think they should drop them in every color fish ever played in (warriors,lakers, jazz..)

I'm mad the Pistons chose such!$!#+@! throwbacks. Every other team has sick ones, and ours are just some old piece of crap throwbacks that we can'teven win in. We should have worn the 89-90 era jerseys, even if they are similar to the ones we have now, dammit.

The green and white adidas the #21 has on. Could i get those anywhere? I know you can get all green, but is there anywhere where you can get the coloredupper and toe.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

The green and white adidas the #21 has on. Could i get those anywhere? I know you can get all green, but is there anywhere where you can get the colored upper and toe.
Just colored promodels.... I am almost positive they were in the last Eastbay catalogue

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by SCuse7

The green and white adidas the #21 has on. Could i get those anywhere? I know you can get all green, but is there anywhere where you can get the colored upper and toe.
Just colored promodels.... I am almost positive they were in the last Eastbay catalogue

No see how his upper is green.

Eastbay has these.
052800_l.jpg

Yeah must be. To bad i wanted those as some beaters. They are my school colors. I guess i will have to wait on B-Days LBJ's.

I heard the knee brace that monte ellis wears is the best. Might have to pick me up one for my right knee.

The Rockets should've took a cue from Detroit, and bring back the old school colors. Those red and yellow uniforms could work on a full-time basis.

Yea i need the one monta ellis wears pretty bad. I need to get a knee brace but couldnt find any good ones.

Back
Top Bottom