NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

did anybody catch D fish's jet flights against the knicks? Was is just a pair he pulled from his old collection or arethere retro jet flights around the corner?

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

did anybody catch D fish's jet flights against the knicks? Was is just a pair he pulled from his old collection or are there retro jet flights around the corner?

fcd35cbafcbcebcd7f8c9be24e2f5104-getty-76076193ng014_knicks_lakers.jpg

2faf78f0d49d5022c71b9d7a44da0eba-getty-76076193ng021_knicks_lakers.jpg

AHHHH I wish I would have scooped up more than one pair of Jet Flights...

Interested in seeing what Pau will rock in his Tuesday Debut

yea i would love to see him rock some DOPE ++! pe's with patent leather everywhere
on the shoe, so basically something we've never seen him rock before, but we all can dream
cant we. lol
roll.gif

indeed you re right z Bo's rocking the filght skool ugly shoes by the way i hope nike comes up with a better shoe for durant

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

What does Z-Bo have on? Thats not the flight skool is it?

ugly.

Yeah man, thats what I thought
sick.gif
at Zach and Rudy for wearing those(although Z-Bo might as well have a trashy shoe...), only alright colorway is the black suede ones Durant rocked a couple times, but the patent yellow homeones.... not so much.

i wasn't feeling the bb2's at first, but when i saw the dukies rocking the black with the white swoosh, those things looked tough.
ef4b266607f6f421cc1009d8ce56249c-getty-78849122sl023_duke_v_north_.jpg

anyone have more pics of the duke players last night against unc in the black/white BB2's?? wanna see em from more angles.

Back
Top Bottom