NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

and today kevin durant stopped through the store, the more i think about, the more i shoulda had him sign a jorda XX2 Sonic PE....dammit,

pretty tall in person, pretty skinny too, in case you guys were wondering, cinci fitted, blk hoodie, sonics adidas sweats, and black socks+black nike sandals
OVER 100 PAIRS OF SHOES FOR SALE!sz 8.5-10 SB's/Jordans, etc.DaAznFella [email protected]>ShortFierceDaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '07

yi's got some nice PE's. and is that turiaf in kobe trainers? c'mon man. if kb ain't gonna give you lites then just stick w/ the AZK1's before your break your ankles in those trainers

True or False? Adidas dropped all signature shoes for the upcoming season?(ex. Garnett, Duncan, T-Mac)
"They even talked bout Jesus."

^ Except for Gil Arenas.

Five is now ONE.
__________​
but why buy the shoes if you're not going to wear them? - Prof. K

^ well that just proves that he is a ball hog!
no wonder he had all those 50+pt games haha
guess he spells team differently o_O

Quote:
Five is now ONE.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
"Straight cash homey."​

he was wearing those a couple years ago....Amare has been known to break out some old stuff...those are real nice....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

They're probably Q-Rich's old ones that were in the equip room. I don't think Stat got PE J's
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

LOL @ Amare wearing shoes that have Q-Rich writtin on the tongue...lol

I wonder did he shoot alot of threes in that game.

He has XIII's that say STAT on the tongue.. I highly doubt he would rock shoes from when Q was there..

Daaaaaamn! Peja's Adidas TS Lightspeeds are HOT!!!! I am also loving the zoom BB's worn by # 20 up there....
BASKETBALL IS A BROTHERHOOD

I hope Peja starts playing better now that he's not wearing reebok. Maybe it was the shoes..
I'll get you what you need..retail is for suckas!(I'll match/beat prices on any lanzar/pyle products) 40'' Hi-Definition LCD Flat Panel TV #
# HDTV Compatible: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i $1999.00 Shipped (in the US)
[email protected]
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Has there ever been less talent in one pic of two NBA players?

fullj.getty-77033954cg003_atlanta_hawks.jpg
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Back
Top Bottom