~ NBA/NFL Feet of Jordans, OLD-SCHOOL Edition ~

Man I cant wait for football season to start!!!
eek.gif
And those PE's are crazy oh and forever said they would only be yellow and black what now!

Big Dummy keep the pics comin you always bring that heat
Those are Mr. Taylor's White/Orange Dolphins III's... Might wanna check that pictureagain...

Hey fellas

Is there possibly a pic of referee rocking some J's in the game? I couldn't find it in this thread, and I went thru the whole thread...serious heat

Originally Posted by Attaq

My little contribution to this thread:

joc_07r_kb_03.jpg

That's it for the moment. If you want to see more pix of NBA players wearing Air Jordans, go visit my website and check out the Jordans on Court section:
jumpman23.ch

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (Last Update: March 13 2005)

Info on the Sneaker Shandon Anderson has on..?? Can find the name..

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

Jeffries wearin' Concords in the playoffs vs the Cavs in 06 (I think)
pimp.gif

i was watching this game i looked at his feet i was like damn nice

Originally Posted by Prez T

something about seeing Reggie Miller in Js just irks me ...
TEAM RICK ASTLEY

Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...
Yeah after they almost fought during the 95 season Id think he wouldnt want anything to do w/ Jordan.

Attaq wrote:

Black/red patent leather XI lows
joc_11l_mj_06.jpg

kixologist wrote:
Money XI le exclusives
29pqn37.jpg

Money XIII playoff exclusive ( red sole )
2w5ppop.jpg

interesting PEs...I know I've seen pics of these years ago...w/ the XI Black/Red Lows and the XIII all black with red sole...it'sinteresting, because I know I watched each of those playoff games back then, and I didn't notice the PE's then...when he was wearing the XIII I guess Ijust figured they were the XIV black/red "last shots"...

were these XIII ^^^ lows or mids? It's hard to tell from the pic, but they look dope...
pimp.gif

There lows^

So funny I was thinking when the 11/12 CDP came out.."I wish there was a black/red XI low" and boom I see that pic...I'd give up my wholecollection 4 those bad boyz!

Back
Top Bottom