NBA not on ESPN: Celtics @ Warriors 10:30 EST

not surprised by this. from what i learned in the lakers/celtics thread, the celtics dont take these regular season games very seriously
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was at the game, it was nuts especially after we took the lead. I'm glad I was there
pimp.gif
...maybe a healthy Jackson does make a difference; he was really feeling ittoday. Everyone played well, CJ with the clutch baskets
pimp.gif
. We were prettygood on defense surprisingly
eek.gif
. Basically, everything finally went well forus, but it's just one game. It does show how we can win more games though.
Turiaf played a hell of a game.
pimp.gif

I miss winning big games like this though
pimp.gif
, hopefully, hopefullywe'll get some momentum and have a shot against the Lakers.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

What's Garnett's problem?
He only goes after people smaller than him.

Dude is a supreme d-bag

Co-sign. Why don't he try and roll up on Jackson like that? Straight vag.

I can't stand KG anymore. I am at the point where I would be okay with the Celtics winning again if in return one of these white /euro dudes he tends topick on just unload one (NH) on his face. Just one time. I think the trade off would be well worth it.

30ux1rd.gif

You can see KG lowers his shoulder and leans into Marco as he sets a screen for House in the bottom right corner completely decking Marco and then he wants tostart talking trash to Marco? This guy
smh.gif

I didn't even see that KG cheapshot, but I just noticed marco injured in the corner.
smh.gif
@ KG. That's straight up childish and definitely deserves asuspension fine

A suspension?

laugh.gif

He threw his a cheap shot, and then talked %%@$ to him.

A *$*$$ move?
Most def.

A suspension?
No way
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I didn't even see that KG cheapshot, but I just noticed marco injured in the corner.
smh.gif
@ KG. That's straight up childish and definitely deserves a suspension
yehh gay-g is a punk...funny how he dont try that with sjax or even my dude ronny

Originally Posted by Pr0lific

Safe this to say, this is the one of the few times where Warriors and Lakers fans are united.
laugh.gif
hell yehh
roll.gif
...come sunday im hating the warriors andeverything that consist of them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Originally Posted by acidicality

smh.gif
@ KG. That's straight up childish and definitely deserves a suspension
yehh gay-g is a punk.

I don't like the dude, but
grin.gif

A suspension isn't warranted off that but it's still a cheap shot from KG and his arrogance shows and I don't like it.

It was a dirty play, but no need of a suspension, a suspension maybe if he hurt Marco or something, but stop crying fellow Warrior fans, the Warriors won,simple as that.

SoHi 23 wrote:
A suspension?

laugh.gif

He threw his a cheap shot, and then talked %%@$ to him.

A *$*$$ move?
Most def.

A suspension?
No way
laugh.gif

I actually think that does warrant a suspension.

Do you remember when Darius Songaila was suspended for "striking" LeBron in last year's playoff series?

If that "strike" led to Songaila's suspension, KG should definitely be suspended.

Back
Top Bottom