NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Franchise3 - Cmon your better than that............

Adam Morrison
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Goldmember

eek.gif
if ORL signed both Barnes and Ratliff..

sick.gif

Bass, Howard, Gortat, veteran presence in Ratliff. Do they still have Battie undercontract too?
No, Battie in the VC deal

They would look like Jameer, VC, Lewis, Bass, D12,
With Johnson, Redick, Peitrus, Barnes, Gortat off the bench.
And I guess Ratliff on reserve.

Wow.
alien.gif
Don't forget Ryan Anderson.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
who the hell this Ryan Anderson fella people keep correctin me on?
laugh.gif

I mean, damn, ya'll related to him or somethin? Ok, Ryan Anderson and the Magic, I apologize.

^ Nets never should of involved him but hey we still got three great draft picks from last year.

He's no one to write home about right now, but he's done well during summer league, and a big man with range is always a welcomed addition.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, damn, ya'll related to him or somethin? Ok, Ryan Anderson and the Magic, I apologize.
His jumper is money sometimes on 2k9
grin.gif

Also there is one where he is interviewed by Michele Beadle with Brook at the Meadowlands Diner and he asks the waitress for challah bread with his meal butinstead, treats it as "Holla"

Brook of all people had to explain to him that it is Jewish or Kosher Bread and Ryan felt really bad afterwards.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel that.

I feel like I'm the only guy who doesn't know about LeBron James circa 2003
laugh.gif

CP - He is only the Best unknown White Player in the league.

laugh.gif

I won his rookie photo shoot jersey and never got it signed by him last year (gotta sweet talk my rep this year)

Think Pat Garrity as worst case scenario.

Everytime he shot a three I always said keith VAN HORNNNNNNNNNNNN for some reason at Nets games
laugh.gif

Guess I see that as his ceiling.

eek.gif

sick.gif

Bass, Howard, Gortat, veteran presence in Ratliff. Do they still have Battie undercontract too?

Wow.
alien.gif

You don't need stars off the bench to win.

Originally Posted by raptors29

eek.gif

sick.gif

Wow.
alien.gif

You don't need stars off the bench to win.

laugh.gif
cuz I said that where?

You don't need stars off the bench to win, but the Magic couldn't counter the size of LA. Now they've bulked up the front line, and like somebodysaid, I think Dirk, VC gives the Magic a dude who can create his own shot, as opposed to a guy like Turk, who's good, but relied heavily on the screen androll to get his buckets.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

uhhhhh gasol was stronger then he was his 1st year in LA tho

and if they heat got LO and boozer you got to think Beasy will be gone to get one
Of course he was because he went through a full training camp and everything with the Lakers rather than coming in mid-season to learn a new sets. I'm just saying, he will be the same Pau as he was last season. Nothing more, nothing less. That's not saying he won't help, but I don't expect him to be some incredible force for the Lakers.
He already is an incredible force...

Man Orlando looks stacked on paper.
sick.gif

The Magic are the Celtics are gonna be battling for the top spot in the East next season.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

and if they heat got LO and boozer you got to think Beasy will be gone to get one
Of course he was because he went through a full training camp and everything with the Lakers rather than coming in mid-season to learn a new sets. I'm just saying, he will be the same Pau as he was last season. Nothing more, nothing less. That's not saying he won't help, but I don't expect him to be some incredible force for the Lakers.
smh.gif

Dwight Howard is an incredible force.

Pau Gasol is a talented PF with questionable toughness and disappears in crunch time. That doesn't mean he's not a great 2nd option though. Don'tgive the guy too much credit though.

bynum look like he lost some weight.

and gasol was just fine this year in the clutch durning the season and playoffs

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

smh.gif

Dwight Howard is an incredible force.

Pau Gasol is a talented PF with questionable toughness and disappears in crunch time. That doesn't mean he's not a great 2nd option though. Don't give the guy too much credit though.
Semantics.
eyes.gif

Questionable toughness, oh brother. Ask Dwight Howards about his questionable toughness when he "the incredible force" couldn't score on him.
roll.gif

Pau Gasol is was single most efficient offensive force in the league last year, he led the league in offensive efficiency one of the few power forwards to everdo this, you can't find 10 better players in the entire league better than Pau at what he does.

And disapearing in crunch time? Do you watch the lakers unless your name is Kobe Bryant no other Laker will touch the ball in crunch time even if obe is tripleteamed he and his god complex will force up a shot.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom