NBA or PBA Player you pattern your basketball game after

feeling Ren Ren Ritualo ako
pimp.gif
hehehe
laugh.gif

the first person i emulated in basketball is ricky brown (remember his great taste days), kaso di ko makuha yung bilis nya mag dribol. And then came the'the director' hector calma. Tapos si 'flying a' jhonny a. During this times medyo kuha ko na yung style ni 'Magic' &'Isiah' sa NBA. But nowadays ang kaya ko na lang gayahin yung style nila Jawo, Onchie dela Cruz, at Rudy Distrito. Medyo umiidad na kasi mga katoto.hehehehe

mark price .... his shooting abilities not his PG skills ...
roll.gif

grant hill ... wish ko lang ...hehe

to whom i pattern my game? who else??!!! hehehe

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Kevin Durant... since we're both Lanky... can play inside or outside... Likes to drive...hehehe

chris paul, la tenorio , jason williams ( love to imitate the behind the back passes).. the elbow pass is a lot harder though. not able to execute it well..

Sir Charles Barkley & Noli Locsin but that was 12 yrs ago...if only i could turn back time, i miss those days now i'm busy warming the bench...

At present official team MASCOT ako ng team namin sa office
happy.gif

I love the way Sir Charles could actually throw his weight around much bigger and taller guys. I do my fadeaway jumpers like MJ did and low post moves like SirCharles. Doesn't mean I am as graceful and as effective though, if I were even a tenth as good, I'd be very happy already hehehehe

During my Elementary and High-School days i like to play ala Jeffrey Cariaso and Jojo Lastimosa (Usually catch and shoot)..

well, in the states, i patterned myself after Dale Ellis, Reggie Miller, or Ray Allen. Basically i was a 2 guard. Then i moved here to the PI and suddenlybecause of my "height"(i'm only 5'9 180
eyes.gif
) I'vebeen forced to become a Ben Wallace Dennis Rodman type of player grabbing all the rebounds and playing defense while my 5'2 teamates jack up 3s
indifferent.gif
I've retired from the game of basketball last year
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone who have seen MJ play has tried to be like him, everyone wants to be like Mike.. but we all know its impossible..

Currently I look up to Melo, as evident in my id, but the only thing I can copy from him is his sometimes poor shot selection..
roll.gif

my most recent hero has been derrick rose...
i'll watch him more and try and get some of his "the moves" hehe

Back
Top Bottom