NBA player ALLEGEDLY got robbed by NY women vol. $750k of jewels

Played with D. Will a couple times at 24 when we were sophmores in high school and then at open gym at La Mirada

Dude improved crazy from that time. **** like this pisses me off I had my wallet and phone stolen a couple months back
mean.gif

I dont get why people in here saying he deserves it...when you're out and bring girls back its hard to always be thinking straight about what you had out/keep track of your things

should he have been smarter and had his stuff locked up, obviously, but to say he deserves it is lame
Yeah, I'm confused by this thread. I assumed most males at some point in their lives had brought home random yambs but I guess not. I've heard of girls like taking a $20 that was out on the dresser to get a cab home but nothing like this
laugh.gif

This is the best he could pull???

Multiple Ls for this man. 

Zero respect left for this fella.

I will never understand NT 
laugh.gif

Who said that was the best he could pull?

He pulled what he thought were two down ******* from the club.

Yeah he got played but it happens to the best of them.
Came in here to say this. It's not always about the best you can pull, it's about who's the most DTF
We mostly just busting his balls 
happy.gif

We just clowning him because those girls are extra basic in the looks department.

It's not like he was simping spending money on these breezies...we get what went down. We're just having fun at his expense.

All over the papers out here in NY today when I went to get breakfast.

Here's a story of another chick slipping dudes mickey's in their drinks robbing them.

She's also in the paper today too.
View media item 1841562
View media item 1841566

Girls from my home town. Crazy cause she's literally the only one in her family like this. Her sister and the rest of her family are normal white middle class people. She did lose her dad to Cancer this year though and apparently his battle was really ugly. Not that that is an excuse for her behavior:

We mostly just busting his balls :D

We just clowning him because those girls are extra basic in the looks department.

It's not like he was simping spending money on these breezies...we get what went down. We're just having fun at his expense.

i imagine some are joking but some dudes on here seem genuinely upset at the guy like they don't/wouldn't do the same thing...

my brother lives in sd and when we went out one night and brought some girls home they stole some stuff (Meth watching so cant mention it) in the morning..shake it off and learn the next time i guess

Woman gets probation for stealing Rolexes, jewelry from rich men
BY SHAYNA JACOBS
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 4:17 PM
rolex22n.jpg

Alexandra Martinez was sentenced to probation Tuesday for looting Rolexes and jewelry from deep-pocketed men at their hotel rooms and homes.
(ALEC TABAK/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
Rolex-stealing N.J. teen hit with more charges

rolex22n-2-web.jpg

Martinez, 21, was also ordered to pay $9,000 in restitution.
(ALEC TABAK/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
Her plea covered additional thefts including other Rolexes, other pricey watches, cash, credit cards and iPhones.

Victims included a man staying at the Ritz Carlton and another on E. 12th St., prosecutors said.

Martinez's lawyer Marianne Bertuna declined to comment after the proceeding.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ng-rolexes-jewelry-rich-men-article-1.3649070

Back
Top Bottom