NBA PLAYOFFS 2007

Warriors are on a roll...

WHOA!!! up 2-1...

wont be surprised if they upset the Mavs in the 1st round.

cant wait for Game 4...i'll be at courtside cheering for the home team & hoping for another W...

Go Warriors...

Go Lakers too... :wink:
wink.gif

Good win for the Warriors. I mean just check out the frustration on the Mav's faces.

Bdiddy fan since his bruin days.

yup katuwa ang playoffs this year, daming possible upsets hehehe

natuwa din ako sobra sa laro ng warriors sa game 3,
wish ko sana consistent sila na laging ganun
at malay natin maulit for the 2nd time ang pagiging nba champs nila

^ yup hopefully, it's about time they visit the nba finals after the G.O.A.T. MJ era

hahaha afro wallace facing his old team, can't wait hehehe

^detroit vs chicago will be one to watch. big ben beating his old team... that will be classic.

chicago vs phoenix would be more exciting.

imo, san antonio is boring to watch.. only ginobili is worth watching, everybody else is boring... parker does is floater, duncan does his bank shot, finley shoots his 3s and horry shoots his buzzer beater.

mind you that i said IMO, not to offend or start anything with san antonio fans.

Quote:
damn.. lakers lost again... oh well, at least Miami's out!

morag mag-lisod gyud ang Lakers ana,pre.Lig-on kaayo ang Phoenix with Amare,Matrix and Stevie.Di pa ready ang Lakers to go back to the finals,and not even the conference finals.

lakers fan sad ko sa una,do.used to love shaq and kobe pero more kang shaq since he is really a dominant force in the middle.kinahanglan mo average si kobe og 50 ppg so maka-daog gyud ang lakers.

ayo ayo,pre

ganito kaya ang mangyari sa EAST hehehe :D
happy.gif
eastmx7.jpg

sana naman para maging champs uli ang bulls
after the G.O.A.T. MJ era

bulls vs pho for the finals!!

i feel sorry for the mavs, what is it? over confidence, every season they finish high and win a lot of games, come playoff time, they crack. whats up with that?

katuwa talaga kapag underdogs ang nananalo hehehe

1 more win warriors, 1 more.

by the way

nakakatuwa din ang bagong sistema ng NT now with the quick reply option

reflected agad yung message mo sa thread page na ni reply-an mo at hinde na lalabas dun sa category thread

^Yeah I like this quick reply system better. It's more efficient. Hehe!

Anyway, I want the Warriors to win! Like you said Mr. MJ, feels better seeing the underdogs advance!

Mabuhay!

:D
happy.gif
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Quote:
Lastly, the Administrators and Moderators are pushing for an English only NikeTalk including its Regional Forums. This will make it easier for non-Filipinos to read and understand valuable information on sneakers in our area. Short statements like Mabuhay and salamat are okay but conversations done in Filipino will be deleted right away. I find it rude to actually use the native language in an online community dominated by English speaking members.

Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31FOR SALE: UPDATED APRIL 18, 2007NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

Back
Top Bottom