NBA PLAYOFFS 2007

^same here...go go cavs!

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

^Poy, hindi obvious ah......

Haha!
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

i would love to see a cavs/spurs finals series,im gonna be in san antonio by game 2 so hopefully this happens
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

boobie gibson :smokin
smokin.gif

love is taking the air less travelled.

^lol

boobie gibson dropping 3's! that was awesome!

go cavs! sana magchampion!
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

go cavs! hopefully they become champions. i would really hate to see san antonio become champions again... i still really think that they're such a boring team... no offense to san antonio fans!

anyone else wondering how daniel gibson got that nickname?

just got curious,i know a girl back in the day with the same nickname & i know EXACTLY why she got called that

my cavs are down 2-0......they should bring joe crawford back...hahhahaha
TEAM TANKEEEEEEEE #91

LF: AJ4 Mars 9.5-10
AJ5 firered/grapes 9.5-10
CHEAP AJXX stealths

the cavs must follow detroit's bad boy antics wherein small guys like tony parker will be fouled hard at all costs and earned his points at the freethrow line...

^ exactly! give parker that hard elbow-to-the face foul that even he will remember come his wedding day

hahahah they can't stop tony parker.....put DAMON JONES on him and it's overrrr..lockdown.....hahahhahahaha lol
TEAM TANKEEEEEEEE #91

LF: AJ4 Mars 9.5-10
AJ5 firered/grapes 9.5-10
CHEAP AJXX stealths

Parker needs to get "Nash-ed." Hehe.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Back
Top Bottom