post some of yours

What I think^  
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by wren32

Originally Posted by trak1sh

lol at the spurs being champs.
they dont play their best ball til after the all star break and they are clicking now. I dont think any team in the west would want to play the spurs in the first round but well see.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why is that so laughable the spurs are the most experienced playoff team in the league, if the big 3 stay healthy and the bench continues to improve like they are the spurs are still serious contenders. 

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Jennings is getting worse every month. Curry is getting better. If he hasn't already, Curry will pass Jennings before the season is over.
tyreke's on another level though, so what's your point?

I believe he's a unanimous winner. Jennings and Curry is gunnin for that All Rookie team for sure, but ROY? nah. Tyreke got a good head start.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Jennings is getting worse every month. Curry is getting better. If he hasn't already, Curry will pass Jennings before the season is over.
tyreke's on another level though, so what's your point?

I believe he's a unanimous winner. Jennings and Curry is gunnin for that All Rookie team for sure, but ROY? nah. Tyreke got a good head start.
I know Tyreke is the Rookie of the Year. I'm not debating that. I'm just saying I think Curry has surpassed Jennings.

Champs- Cleveland Cavaliers.

MVP- Lebron James.

MIP- Kevin Durant.

ROY- Tyreke Evans. (Curry has been playing really well lately but no way he beats out Tyreke).

DPOY- Dwight Howard.

Coach Of The Year- Don't care.

Finals Matchup- Cavs vs. Lakers, Cavs in 7.

East Team to make the playoffs- Bobcats.

West Team to make the playoffs- Thunder.

wow.... i see alot of people in here are predicting the cavs and nuggets will beat the lakers...interesting....

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

here's a bold prediction: in 3 years the t wolves will win it all

There is no way you back that statement with faith.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by trak1sh

they dont play their best ball til after the all star break and they are clicking now. I dont think any team in the west would want to play the spurs in the first round but well see.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why is that so laughable the spurs are the most experienced playoff team in the league, if the big 3 stay healthy and the bench continues to improve like they are the spurs are still serious contenders. 

Care to change your vote yet?  It's not too late ya know. 

I'll say Lakers over Cavs in 7 in the finals. Bron for MVP, Nate COY, Reke for ROY, Crawford for SMOTY.

CP1708 wrote:

CP1708 wrote:
wren32 wrote:
trak1sh wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Care to change your vote yet?  It's not too late ya know. 

lol no i stick to my guns no matter what if i am proven wrong so be it, but i will stick with my guys to the end.

NBA Champions: Cleveland Cavs[SUB] [/SUB]

MVP: Lebron James

Coach of the Year : Nate Mcmillan

Rookie of the Year: Stephen Curry

Title Game Matchup: Nuggets vs. Cavs

East team to make playoffs that didn't last year: Raptors

West Team: Thunder

So Lakers won it all (even though cavs won 61 games in the regular season)

Bron indeed won MVP
Scott Brooks won COY
Tyreke Evans won ROY
Raptors missed the playoffs
OKC made it

So 2 for 5 but not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom