NBA Protecting Star Players/Teams From Embarassing Highlights Unappreciation

This is mad annoying. Wilson Chandler sent Kobe's @%%$ off the glass yesterday and that didn't make the top 10 or even the Knicks Vs Lakershighlights. Andrew Bynums weak block on David Lee gets Block of the Night which was a foul.

OJ Mayo pinned the @%%$ out of Chris Paul last night too. No mention of that anywhere. Mind you last night was a very weak top 10 plays. Brandon Roys stealmaking it. SMH at that.

Jamal Crawford breaking Ray Allen into the ground of course got no air. While DWade on Mayo got number one play.

and last year Al Harrington dunking all over Lebron with the left never to be found.

That Chandler block on Kobe was certainly not that serious...it was a regular *#$ block. And ESPN has shown Lebron getting dunked on...they showed Grangergetting him twice.

It's the Fox News of sports.
laugh.gif

I saw Josh Smith swatting someones shot from the C's into the stands last week on Sports Center....it goes on and on....I don't know what you'regetting at.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I saw Josh Smith swatting someones shot from the C's into the stands last week on Sports Center....it goes on and on....I don't know what you're getting at.

what I'm getting at is that if you have an image like Lebron, Kobe, Chris Paul, Celtics, Lakers of being the best. The NBA will do anything to protect youfrom looking like you aren't a superstar. Like they are untouchable and nothing can ever happen to them. That means they will not show them gettingblocked, crossed up, dunked on as much as other teams get blocked, crossed up, and dunked on.

i missed the game last night (work ftl)

i need to see this embarrassing block you're talking about

what quarter was it in? video?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

That Chandler block on Kobe was certainly not that serious...it was a regular *#$ block. And ESPN has shown Lebron getting dunked on...they showed Granger getting him twice.

he pinned kobes shot on the backboard. maybe i am overrating the block but still i dont know many people doing that. but still if it was regular to you whatwas Andrew Bynums block. that block was wak dont tell me that block was better than wilsons.

I see your point and agree. It's something I've been noticing once in a while, especiall blantat plays where certain players get punked. I see it withGarnet's frail self quite a bit, but it hardly gets press.

lock this junk its basketball everybody gets blocked, are you really shocked that espn screwed up the top 10 plays? +*%! whenever i do watch it they show allkinds of wack +@* hockey plays and baseball plays during the majority of the top 10 plays thats more annoying than anything...man up or just change the channellil sucka

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

i missed the game last night (work ftl)

i need to see this embarrassing block you're talking about

what quarter was it in? video?

ok maybe not embarassing but something that doesn't happen all the time. kobe drove in with wilson right on him and wilson just jumped and put it on thebackboard. beginning of 2nd quarter

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

lock this junk its basketball everybody gets blocked, are you really shocked that espn screwed up the top 10 plays? +*%! whenever i do watch it they show all kinds of wack +@* hockey plays and baseball plays during the majority of the top 10 plays thats more annoying than anything...man up or just change the channel lil sucka
ok im talking about nba.com top plays. sorry if you didn't get that. you watch espn and see wack plays. so you man up and change thechannel? ok? i dont care. i want to see the best plays. lil sucka? alright there buddy dont know why your so mad. you even proved my point that espn doesshow wack plays so i don't where your getting at since my point is i don't what to see wack plays. i want to see the best no matter the player/teamwhoever.

out of all the stuff thats wrong with the nba at this time the top 10 plays are the last thing anybody should complain about

DontStepOnMyShoes wrote:
lock this junk its basketball everybody gets blocked, are you really shocked that espn screwed up the top 10 plays? +*%! whenever i do watch it they show all kinds of wack +@* hockey plays and baseball plays during the majority of the top 10 plays thats more annoying than anything...man up or just change the channel lil sucka

ok im talking about nba.com top plays. sorry if you didn't get that. you watch espn and see wack plays. so you man up and change the channel? ok? i dont care. i want to see the best plays. lil sucka? alright there buddy dont know why your so mad. you even proved my point that espn does show wack plays so i don't where your getting at since my point is i don't what to see wack plays. i want to see the best no matter the player/team whoever.

whyy so serious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

DontStepOnMyShoes wrote:

ok im talking about nba.com top plays. sorry if you didn't get that. you watch espn and see wack plays. so you man up and change the channel? ok? i dont care. i want to see the best plays. lil sucka? alright there buddy dont know why your so mad. you even proved my point that espn does show wack plays so i don't where your getting at since my point is i don't what to see wack plays. i want to see the best no matter the player/team whoever.

whyy so serious
laugh.gif

cause he called me lil sucka for no reason
roll.gif

Al Harrington (when he was on the Warriors) posterized LeBron, but that %%%! didn't even make Top 10 on SportsCenter
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's always some so-so Lebron dunk that gets #1
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom