NBA reminded what dump Memphis is

Phoenix played in Vancouver against the the Trail Blazers and all the NBA players are asking why the $$*% an body moved from Vancouver to Memphis.
sick.gif
sick.gif

http://twitter.com/JAREDDUDLEY619
"Just gone done eating with @Amareisreal and @jrich23..i'M really feeling Vancouver..Feels like Toronto..I rather play here then Memphis lol

http://twitter.com/jrich23
I'm feeling Vancouver..sure beats Memphis

the Grizzlies left Vancouver and moved to Memphis - "the worst all-time trade in sports history," according to a former NBA executive - has been the internationalization of the sport.
laugh.gif

Perhaps that's why the commissioner has cited Vancouver as his biggest regret, because to date, neighbourly Canada hasn't subscribed to the master plan.

tired.gif

Allen Iverson + Zach Randolph FTW
pimp.gif

I think they'll like living in Tennesee, its the south playa!!!

Vancouver is
pimp.gif

I wanna make it out to the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Never been to Canada.

I'll never forget the sad face Steve Francis made when the Grizz drafted him back in the day
laugh.gif

Had the look of a kid who just got grounded

It's no surprise that they loved Vancouver over Memphis.

Vancouver is actually a beautiful city.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'll never forget the sad face Steve Francis made when the Grizz drafted him back in the day
laugh.gif

Had the look of a kid who just got grounded

haha, he dissed my city then went to my favourite team. People hated me for awhile because I was wearing the Francis jersey a lot.

Yea, Vancouver i've heard is beautiful.. and I've been to Memphis......... and its not so beautiful... no surprise here...

it's a common misconception that there was no fan support for the team in Van City.

attendance numbers were very respectable for most of the time the team was there.

it's heisley's fault.

he put on a grand show of keeping the team in Vancouver only to almost immediately go back on his word after he purchased the team.

and it's also stern's fault for letting it happen.

look at what the the nhl has done to keep jim ballsille from moving a franchise.

pieces of @#%+ .

If I was an NBA player, I don't think I'd mind playing in Memphis because the location would make all away game travel relatively short... FedEx knowswhat's up.

Back
Top Bottom