NBA Retro Night Jerseys 07/08 Pics

They will have Bull pinstripe jersey just not sure why they dont have a product pic of it. And yes they will have pro-cuts avaliable but the only place i knowthat can get them is jersey-joe.com and its a rip-off. I mean i buy pro-cuts and authentics only but im not spending 500+ on a jersey the player didnt wear,let alone touch. You could get game worns for less then that.

classic heat jersey
pimp.gif

On the Heat website they have these on sale for other players too, like Glen Rice, etc. Not a Heat fan, but Glen Rice was always one of my favorites. Iconsidered copping.

My question is, where are the Pistons jerseys?!

Yea I'm def feelin the heat jerseys!! For those not feeling the adidas logo put black tape to cover it!!! Just like the players do when death occurs!! Justa thought for the mind

Yea I'm def feelin the heat jerseys!! For those not feeling the adidas logo put black tape to cover it!!! Just like the players do when death occurs!! Justa thought for the mind

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Boy does that old Lakers jersey look weird with 24 on it instead of 8 like it originally had.
it's cause that jersey is really a retro jersey of George Lynch.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
good one

No authentics? Why?

Cuz adidas sucks. Nike made both swingman, and authentic throwbacks when they were in business with the NBA.

Heck, even reebok made authentic throwbacks a year or two ago.

And, why do we have to pay $75-80 for a swingman? I remember when they were $60-65.

Back
Top Bottom