NBA Rookie Watch

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

He's not going to play on that team...he seems to be the Anti-Player of the direction that team seems to be going. I thought the plan was to eventually play him and Roy together and have him play off the ball but if they're expecting him to go in there and be an actual point guard...they're in trouble.

Perhaps another bargaining chip for the Blazers? That's almost as bad as him developing into a player for the Blazers with Pritchard running the team SMH.

I know it's only 2 games in, but are this year's crop of rookies looking REEEEALLY strong? I can name 5 of them off the top of my head that are playingsignificant roles in their team's game plans.

This year's Rookie/Soph game might be interesting
nerd.gif

I'm still waiting for stupid *** Dun SR to play Gordon significant minutes especially with Baron on the mend the past two games.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

I'm still waiting for stupid *** Dun SR to play Gordon significant minutes especially with Baron on the mend the past two games.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

They should just start Eric Gordon with Mobley in the backcourt...Granted Gordon isn't a PG, he can't be any worse than Jason Hart or Mike Taylor.

Originally Posted by gko2408

I know it's only 2 games in, but are this year's crop of rookies looking REEEEALLY strong? I can name 5 of them off the top of my head that are playing significant roles in their team's game plans.

This year's Rookie/Soph game might be interesting
nerd.gif
Soph's always win...no matter how strong the Rookie crop is...look at the 04 game.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

He's not going to play on that team...he seems to be the Anti-Player of the direction that team seems to be going. I thought the plan was to eventually play him and Roy together and have him play off the ball but if they're expecting him to go in there and be an actual point guard...they're in trouble.

Does it matter whether they want him to become a real point or not? All that matters is that management likes him more than Rodriguez and Blake's contractends either this year or the next, so he'll get his minutes sooner or later. Whether or not he becomes a real PG is irrelevent because if he doesn'tthen Roy will handle the ball and Bayless will play the wing and guard the other team's PG.

Do you(and others) really think he's not going to get minutes because Steve Blake and Sergio Rodriguez are in front of him right now
laugh.gif
It'll only bea matter fof time . .

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

e6cdacf6-9d6b-4463-9f40-00b0299ff764.jpg

pimp.gif

Hands down the best player to wear a Bulls uniform since Michael Jordan

pimp.gif
I still can't believe Paxson finally made the right decision. His impact will be far greater than Beasley's.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

e6cdacf6-9d6b-4463-9f40-00b0299ff764.jpg

pimp.gif

Hands down the best player to wear a Bulls uniform since Michael Jordan

pimp.gif
I still can't believe Paxson finally made the right decision. His impact will be far greater than Beasley's.

I sincerely believe this with all of my heart.

The Bulls have this season's NBA Rookie of the Year.

"It's not even close," one scout told me Saturday night after Derrick Rose lit up the Memphis Grizzlies for 26 points in a 96-86 Bulls victory. "Unless maybe Greg Oden does something, and it looks like he'll miss a lot of games. And they haven't even gotten to opening up the court for him yet."

Rudy Fernandez is that dude. This guy will be something special. Put up 20 last night in the loss to phoenix. I have a feeling as he gets more and morecomfortable we will see the flashy, "wow" side of Rudy with the between the legs of defenders passes, amazing alley oops, oh and dunks on dwighthoward.

This kid was a steal!!!!!!!!!

285u7s.jpg

I tried saying Rose would have trouble his first year but this dude is really just the truth. Too good. His second step is too quick.

I know he's probably 1000x times faster, but I think of Westbrook as a more athletic version of Joe Dumars who will eventually have decent enough handleand playmaking ability to run the pg as well at the athleticism and strength to guard 2 guards while being slightly undersized....

my +*#*! westbrook is %!!$!%% BALLIN TONIGHT where yall fools at that said it was a wasted pick?

Back
Top Bottom