NBA scrubs can be divided into four distinct groups...

John Stockton would've also fit into this category were he not really talented. Eh, it's okay, Jeff deserves his own category. As you can see in the picture above, before each free-throw, Jeff would wipe his face as shown as a sort of wink to his kids. I know, it's very heartwarming, but there is NO place for sentimentality on the basketball court. Eyes on the prize Jeff. But I can't stay mad at him, what with his good intentions and all. I've never met him but I'd guess that he's a humble, gentle, and loving man, and really enjoys his toy trains, conductor hat and all.

Cold.

I guess Jason Kidd was supa soft

Also, Sabonis was a great big man,
smh.gif

I would've taken this seriously if he used REAL scrubs. The Rick Brunsons, Jud Buechlers, Steve Schefflers, Greg Fosters, Reggie Jordans, etc.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I would've taken this seriously if he used REAL scrubs. The Rick Brunsons, Jud Buechlers, Steve Schefflers, Greg Fosters, Reggie Jordans, etc.

You already know it's the OP who made this, he has the site in his sig.
laugh.gif

you did a horrible job dude.

you just don't have the wit/sarcasm in you to make that entertaining

Horrible website.

Also can't believe I wasted a minute clicking on that link.

First off Kurt Rambis, Steve Kerr, and Bill Walton are not scrubs.All of those former players have at least 1 ring and played key roles of they'rechampionship teams.It's not like they sat on the bench like Jack Haley and were just along for the ride to get a championship ring.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Patrick Ewing and Dikembe Mutombo... Scrubs?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Them dudes gotta be the ugliest playas in the game tho, can't deny that
laugh.gif

Dudes skin lookin like burnt charcoal
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom