NBA season has been Cancelled. Vol that's all folks.

The whole league could have it given the physicality of the sport.

OBJ was there.

Last edited:
imagine being That One Guy who got the season cancelled clowning around during a pandemic.

pretty sure humanity just lost the Olympics too...right call, honestly.

I mean, yeah, but you can pause play for what...2 weeks before we start talking about moving the draft?

then shortening summer league

then an abbreviated preseason

right in time for the winter.

yeah.

I'm just saying, it's suspended as of now.

Protect Lebron at all cost 🤗 🤗 🤗

the problem is he only getting older and out of his prime... he is not closer to getting a chip after this year.... this year he had a legit chance but nope season was cancelled.... who knows what happens next year

the problem is he only getting older and out of his prime... he is not closer to getting a chip after this year.... this year he had a legit chance but nope season was cancelled.... who knows what happens next year
its not cancelled just suspended

There is an nba thread and a coronavirus thread this one ain’t necessary

you been keeping it interesting around here but not this one

man that is all just trying to be politically correct... this season is a wrap... everyone is getting sick in the world and now nba players just gobert for now.... the nba has to protect its investment with the nba players and cant afford for any superstar to die... not saying that would happen but theres a slim chance... the ncaa tournament will be an indicator if this season is cancelled.... that tournament is pretty big and if that is cancelled then goodbye nba for this year....obviously i hope im wrong since the nba is all i watch and i would be bored without it since i rely on sports specifically the nba...

Back
Top Bottom