NBA SG rankings (damnn-near perfect)

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Sorry off topic, but why is OJ Mayo on every picture?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just noticed that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just caught that too...#*%?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He's in EVERY picture for #11-30 also.....

AND in one of the pictures, he's guarding himself.
ept_sports_nba_experts-839654404-1282237175.jpg
eek.gif

I Forgot About The Rankings
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know nobody will change their own opinion after reading what someone says on here but we honestly still are on this garbage?

I can understand a Lebron/Kobe debate for the top player in the world, but come on now. Were honestly gona sit here and try to say Dwyane Wade is potentially the best basketball player in the world? Cause we all damn well know Kobe gets mentioned all the time. Wade? **@* out of here with that garbage. DWade is an outstanding and amazing player, a champion, and one of the best in the league but it just doesnt make sense how you can even argue in his favor. He himself would probably tell you he aint +%#@## with Kobe.

This may or may not be irrelevant but MJ during the latter stages of his career was never considered 2nd best to anybody, and dude was 35, give or take a few years depending on what year you want.

11 of the past 12 titles have gone to Duncan, Kobe, or the Celtics. Nearly half of those are in Kobes possession.

Im not one to make excuses for the man, but to play and put up the numbers he did with a BROKEN finger, a knee that needed to be drained, a messed up ankle that kept him out a little while, and a sore back from carrying the team every single 4th quarter of every game, and droppin 6 game winners last season! Oh as well as leading his team to an NBA title. If the Lakers achievements dont mean anything to you, how about when he put our entire nation on his shoulders in the OLYMPICS, coming through down the stretch over and over again in the GOLD medal game..

e817ba804d167ee81575ac329ff346f7.jpg

Gimme a damn break NT. Some of y'all are
sick.gif

Just another anti-Kobe thread on NT.

Is Wade better than Kobe right now maybe. But don't act like folks can't argue it. Just like with Lebron folks act like dudes are hands down better than Kobe which is just laughable. How can someone who is still playing and is regarded to be on the same street as MJ not be in the discussion?

The question is will Wade or Bron or anyone else have a better season than Kobe? Remains to be seen.

Check the avy.

Is Wade better than Kobe right now maybe. But don't act like folks can't argue it. Just like with Lebron folks act like dudes are hands down better than Kobe which is just laughable. How can someone who is still playing and is regarded to be on the same street as MJ not be in the discussion?

The question is will Wade or Bron or anyone else have a better season than Kobe? Remains to be seen.

Check the avy.

Check the avy.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by msw1233

Seriously, even comparing stats between the two, I think you have to take into account that Wade plays in a weaker conference from top to bottom.  I don't think anyone's even touching Kobe right now.  Either way, more fuel for him. 
Yet the Eastern Conference was the home of better defensive teams in terms of opponent FG%. THAT matters more than the actually success of the teams per conference.

http://espn.go.com/nba/st...ort/fieldGoalPctOpponent
Opponent FG %....the majority of games would be against other teams in that conference.. I don't see how that stat really means anything.
Meaning there are better defensive teams in the Eastern Conference in terms of keeping their opponents to lower shooting nights. That is why that stat means something. Wade is MORE LIKELY to face a better defensive team than Kobe is since he plays in the Eastern Conference.

Understand now?
Sorry, I just don't agree - most would conclude that the west was better from top to bottom.  Therefore, you could make the argument that Wade had the advantage of playing against lesser teams.  If they played in the same conference I can see the argument, but there are just too many variables.  You could say that the Western Conference teams should have a higher FG % by default, because they were thought to be a more skilled conference.  But it could go the other way around too, I just don't see how anything can be concluded from that.

Either way, can see the reasoning for both sides on the thread topic.  I just think the killer instinct puts Kobe over the top.  I don't think it's as close as some do, but I can see why some people may think that way.  I think when we see a healthier Kobe next year, these arguments will be put to rest.

Even tho it is this Yahoo Kelly dude's opinion at the end of the day, I question some of the more subjective reasoning Kobe fans like to use against Jordan and Wade.

Better footwork/handles couple pages back and now better killer instinct?

Not like they tied in all the objective categories and needed a subjective tie breaker.

What's next? Kobe gets the nod because he is taller than Wade?

Do Be Doo wrote:
"DipsetGeneral"

��

"Do YOU see how sick nasty this guy is?! This is what you call dominant."

Now could you please stop saying KOBE was the best since 2003.
smile.gif

TIM DUNCAN OWNED 2003

Wow. Astonishing performance. (seriously).

But Tim owning 2003? I unno homie...

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Im not one to make excuses for the man, but to play and put up the numbers he did with a BROKEN finger, a knee that needed to be drained, a messed up ankle that kept him out a little while, and a sore back from carrying the team every single 4th quarter of every game, and droppin 6 game winners last season! Oh as well as leading his team to an NBA title. If the Lakers achievements dont mean anything to you, how about when he put our entire nation on his shoulders in the OLYMPICS, coming through down the stretch over and over again in the GOLD medal game..

sick.gif

tell me what stats did kobe lead the usa team in?

11 of the past 12 titles have gone to Duncan, Kobe, or the Celtics. Nearly half of those are in Kobes possession.

Three of Kobe's are Shaq's.

...but seriously, it's a team game.

dude how u gonna say 3 of them are shaqs then say its a team game?? think out your replies and yall must of forget

laugh.gif
some of you are so damn sensitive and get butthurt when anything remotely negative gets said about kobe, that's why i said "but seriously".

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Sorry off topic, but why is OJ Mayo on every picture?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just noticed that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just caught that too...#*%?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He's in EVERY picture for #11-30 also.....

AND in one of the pictures, he's guarding himself.
ept_sports_nba_experts-839654404-1282237175.jpg
eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

sick.gif

lol good point. after all that team usa thing in 2008, realized how the gap between him and bron werent even close ... kobe looked like a sidekick there..just another scoring guard who could help the team score here and there.
and wade was a better and efficient scorer compared to kobe. dude couldn't hit a 3 to save his wife

he did hit a crucial 4 point play in the title game against spain if you happened to watch the game

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

he did hit a crucial 4 point play in the title game against spain if you happened to watch the game
I believed he had like 13 points in the 4th quarter. Spain was mounting a comeback, but Kobe kept hitting jumpers and the 4-point play at the end to put Spain away. Lebron and Wade carried the offensive load almost the entire Olympics and blew out most teams. But when a team actually had a chance to catch USA, it was Kobe that took over.

kinda like ginobli doing his thing down the stretch for the spurs...lol but unfortunately he didn't even do that often. no?

lol 4pt play he said...

overall, kobe wasn't the best player for the team period. hell wade looked better there.. dude was like the 3rd option lol
the team wasn't built around kobe.

the team was clearly built around bron who looked like a leader who happens to be the younger one.

if you can't see i suggest you to get into basketball more and see the outside of lakerland.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

sick.gif

lol good point. after all that team usa thing in 2008, realized how the gap between him and bron werent even close ... kobe looked like a sidekick there..just another scoring guard who could help the team score here and there.
and wade was a better and efficient scorer compared to kobe. dude couldn't hit a 3 to save his wife

Are these N's serious??? Did you watch the game?? None of those games meant anything until they were tested in the finals by a GREAT spain team. When the game got close and USA needed buckets, Kobe was the one who stepped up and willed USA to victory while Lebron was no where to be seen.... There is more to the game than stats believe it or not.

kinda like ginobli doing his thing down the stretch for the spurs...lol but unfortunately he didn't even do that often. no?

lol 4pt play he said...

overall, kobe wasn't the best player for the team period. hell wade looked better there.. dude was like the 3rd option lol

the team was clearly built around bron who looked like a leader who happens to be the younger one.

if you can't see i suggest you to get into basketball more and see the outside of lakerland.
Kobe could have easily turned it on whenever he wanted, as evident in the game against Spain. Every team USA played had no chance against the US against Spain.

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

sick.gif

Are these N's serious??? Did you watch the game?? None of those games meant anything until they were tested in the finals by a GREAT spain team. When the game got close and USA needed buckets, Kobe was the one who stepped up and willed USA to victory while Lebron was no where to be seen.... There is more to the game than stats believe it or not.

laugh.gif
.... kobe fans always find some way to bring something that doesnt matter.... Lebron has NOTHING to do with this... WADE put in work on the USA squad coming off the bench.....

Heat fans these days are starting to sound like Cavs fans from last year..geez!

I see PREETYPLAYA still at it with his Lebron D-riding
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

lol 4pt play he said...

Kobe could have easily turned it on whenever he wanted, as evident in the game against Spain. Every team USA played had no chance against the US against Spain.
thehell you talking about? kobe took the most fg's out of anyone and still couldn't avg the most. 
thats not what i call turn it on whenever he wants, canto.

Back
Top Bottom