*NBA TATTOOS* VOL. Chosen 2?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Balkman...
And whoever taught Balkman & JR how to tattoo should be shot. Dudes are getting reckless now that they can do it themselves...

(JR with "AUHH!" on his left hand, because him and 'Naldo were saying "Auhh sheesh" one night and thought it was the most hilarious thing, so he tatted it on himself)

1ph5eb.jpg

Balk can "hustle harder" than you with his eyes closed...

33jhdz7.jpg

laugh.gif
 stupid  

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Balkman...
And whoever taught Balkman & JR how to tattoo should be shot. Dudes are getting reckless now that they can do it themselves...

(JR with "AUHH!" on his left hand, because him and 'Naldo were saying "Auhh sheesh" one night and thought it was the most hilarious thing, so he tatted it on himself)

1ph5eb.jpg

Balk can "hustle harder" than you with his eyes closed...

33jhdz7.jpg

laugh.gif
 stupid  

sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ Balkman's tats.....

&

I think Melo's "Who can I trust" is the worst tat in the NBA....worse than RJ's, Brad Miller's, Bibby's, etc etc....

FWIW, Roger Mason Jr. and Antawn Jamison got two of CLEANEST tats in the NBA.....

laugh.gif
@ Balkman's tats.....

&

I think Melo's "Who can I trust" is the worst tat in the NBA....worse than RJ's, Brad Miller's, Bibby's, etc etc....

FWIW, Roger Mason Jr. and Antawn Jamison got two of CLEANEST tats in the NBA.....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ Balkman's tats.....

&

balkman's an idiot for that

i doubt that tat's even visible on his arm anymore

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ Balkman's tats.....

&

balkman's an idiot for that

i doubt that tat's even visible on his arm anymore

Dudes on the Nuggets be ODin on the tatts.
laugh.gif

I ain't gonna lie though if I had it like these cats I'd be sleeved up too.
pimp.gif

Dudes on the Nuggets be ODin on the tatts.
laugh.gif

I ain't gonna lie though if I had it like these cats I'd be sleeved up too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Maybe it is just me I see a lot of these NBA dudes getting tats to build street cred. FOlks like Monta, Aldridge, and JR Smith are the first ones that come to mind. Natural suckas (street wise0 but they want to LOOK like tough guys. Especially Monta. That is my dude but he isn't hurting a fly. They just want to look tough. Nothing artistic about all of that 'ink."

I like Bird's selection though.
I always thought it had more to do with too much money and free time.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Maybe it is just me I see a lot of these NBA dudes getting tats to build street cred. FOlks like Monta, Aldridge, and JR Smith are the first ones that come to mind. Natural suckas (street wise0 but they want to LOOK like tough guys. Especially Monta. That is my dude but he isn't hurting a fly. They just want to look tough. Nothing artistic about all of that 'ink."

I like Bird's selection though.
I always thought it had more to do with too much money and free time.

Back
Top Bottom