NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

They should give
There is also people buying packs and not opening.

Screenshot_20210225-044551.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210225-044828.png
    Screenshot_20210225-044828.png
    852.5 KB · Views: 255
I don't see how they haven't added the ability to buy packs on the marketplace yet. They're losing out on money and I'm pretty sure people are getting finessed.
They’re working on buzz now. They just need the eyes. Then they’ll be the steady decline when the ceiling hits

Just funny seeing people say this is “weird” therefore I’m not going to take part. Like you don’t have to believe in this long term to make money :lol: it’s a $9 pack for goodness sakes

I'm 50/50 on it. I can see how it succeeds and I can see it crashing and burning. But right now at it's current state you can't lose on any pack from the site. It's literally not possible to.

If it’s backed by the NBA and UFC then for sure this is real. The supply and demand aspect combined with the BTC blockchain craze makes this have loads of potential. My only issue is, the withdrawal aspect. If there was a withdraw to bank option from day 1 I’d believe in this way more. Not tryna make racks only to never be able to access it.

Does anyone know someone who was able to successfully withdraw to their bank?

I saw someone say it took 2 weeks tobwithdraw snd saw someone say it tooj a month. Dapper is apparently slow wirh identify verification process and obviously with 500k or however many users and they cant even keep the website from crashing every hour, whenever they implement a process it'll be slow. They need to just add a crypto withdrawal option which they may have already i forfeit but i think i saw i could deposit money that way

I agree its silly but its potentially easy, fast, legal money why be on the outside looking in when the b.o e is like $9?

Someone got lucky and hit on a LeBron card snd sold for 206,000. Imagine that. UFC is putting out a sinilar product too. If I hit any big profit cars I'll throw an NT party

Just found out about the street fighter NFT's. Has anyone been able to log on to top shot since last night?

It's backed by the NBA, players and ESPN reference it daily. The sports card community is already on it, just wait until the daily fantasy crowd gets their teeth in it. This could be a cash cow if they don't fumble it.

Just funny seeing people say this is “weird” therefore I’m not going to take part. Like you don’t have to believe in this long term to make money :lol: it’s a $9 pack for goodness sakes
Correct if I had jumped in when I first heard of it, I’d be rich

I still find it weird but with that being said $9 is nothing, but it doesn’t give you much of a chance to spend it

oh well

Back
Top Bottom