NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

a buddy joined last week, bought three moments to be eligible for the as pack, missed out then. But hit today. I’m 0 of 5 with nothing inputted. I hope it’s totally random. Those that have spent or have moments seem to have better odds. Could be a coincidence. Lots of social media influencers aren’t missing and end up with gems. Coincidence? Hope so.

and now the withdrawal period gets extended to 6-8 weeks?

There’s only 5 Cool Cats. Seeing 3 of one player isn’t strange. Talking crap without knowing anything is strange.
"5 packs, 3 Sabonis" = LITERAL FACTS
My comment about drops being random is definitely speculation, but since when is speculation not allowed in here? Im allowed to be heated since im 0/8 on pack drops.

You’re allowed to throw out your conspiracy theories, and I’m allowed to call them dumb. Just say you’re frustrated you’ve had bad luck. We can all empathize with that. Hope you get the next one, bro!

luckily ive been able to hit on the 2 packs ive gone for so far(signed up the day before the all star drop)

its 300k people going for 60k or so packs so you definitely have to be lucky.

Uhhh, that’s a pretty good pack.
Junk May Have Been A Little Harsh... Not The Greatest Pull, Not The Worst. :rolleyes

Will Hang On To Hali And Cole Anthony For Now.... Thadd Serial Is Nice But I Doubt Will Hold Weight When All's Said And Done

Sold That Bum *** Sabonis "Cool Cat" For $35 (Too Soon From The Looks Of It)

One Of These Days I'll Hit Something Juicy :nerd:

PS- One Of The Players Opening Packs During The Que Pulled The Same Sabonis A Bunch Of Us Did And Even They Made A Comment Of "I Don't Get What Was Cool About That Play" Or Something Along Those Lines...... Seems Like Sabonis Filler Is Commonplace The Last Two Drops

Last edited:
Downside to going in on packs with friends is not seeing eye to eye on selling :lol: What do you guys make of the dip in the market prices especially in some of the more recent “rare” moments? I’m personally of the opinion that prices will go back up but some of my friends in panic mode.

My brother just signed up a couple days ago, he bought one moment and I had to remind him about the drop today. He manages to get a pack today on his first try and gets SGA CC. Me, haven't hit on a pack yet, only have 3 moments purchased individually.

They gave you $30?

Screenshot_20210325-220408_Discord.jpg

I guess they were giving out free dapper bucks today. Pumping money back into the market, knowing people cant withdraw $30, smart.

Funny, I had sent that a complain a month ago.. never answered

nit a dime either

I keep losing at top shot and kicks

hell even in general at this point 🤡

Finally. :pimp:
My first pack if no glitches. :lol:

Also, looks like the queue will be open for two days. Anyone who wants one should be able to get one. :smile:

IMG_7901.jpeg

PO

Back
Top Bottom