NBA TV needs to take lessons from the NFL Network.

I'm sitting here trying to watch highlights from preseason ball, and I just can't get over the fact that the sportscasters are terrible. Not to mentionthey get the most irrelevant and obscure former NBA players (Eric Snow does not count) to do the color and analysis. I really can't watch anything on NBATV for more than 20 minutes.

Then I turn over to NFL network. Rich Eisen is that dude (Michigan alumni), Deion does well with his color, and Coach Mariucci is great for analysis. Not tomention they have former players like TD and Marshall. Overall everything just seems so much smoother and less forced.

kamla_nbatvset_292.jpg

NBA TV needs to step up and fire this dude.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

I'm sitting here trying to watch highlights from preseason ball, and I just can't get over the fact that the sportscasters are terrible. Not to mention they get the most irrelevant and obscure former NBA players (Eric Snow does not count) to do the color and analysis. I really can't watch anything on NBA TV for more than 20 minutes.

Then I turn over to NFL network. Rich Eisen is that dude (Michigan alumni), Deion does well with his color, and Coach Mariucci is great for analysis. Not to mention they have former players like TD and Marshall. Overall everything just seems so much smoother and less forced.

kamla_nbatvset_292.jpg

NBA TV needs to step up and fire this dude.

co-sign...someone understands!!...i cant stand this guy...i just made a thread about RICK KAMLA UNAPPRECIATED!!

mooch is great on NFL-N

jamie dukes' stuff is pretty funny too.
and that brian baldinger segment is pretty good

Yeah I'm mad that its even included in my cable sports package. All the analysts are garbage and the programming sucks too. How many times do we need tosee a 60's and 70's throwback Lakers or Celtics game. NFL network wins hands down and its not even remotely close.

Originally Posted by offbad

mooch is great on NFL-N

jamie dukes' stuff is pretty funny too.
and that brian baldinger segment is pretty good
For some reason, I HATE JAMIE DUKES. I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like changing the channel when he's talking. My man TD ismade for TV
pimp.gif

The live look ins during the offseason are
pimp.gif

The commentary actually keeps me engaged unlike sportscenter.

And NBA TV is just horrible the only time i watch it is when they are showing old games and the extra games they show during the week

Just because theyre both sports shows does not mean you can compare them. Theres a big reason why NFL Network has its employees and NBATV has the employeesthat it has and it has NOTHING to do with football being "better" than basketball.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Yeah I'm mad that its even included in my cable sports package. All the analysts are garbage and the programming sucks too. How many times do we need to see a 60's and 70's throwback Lakers or Celtics game. NFL network wins hands down and its not even remotely close.
My thoughts exactly. If I see another Lakers/Celtics game from back in the day, I'm gonna puke!
mad.gif
You'd think that NBATV would try to mix it up a lil bit and show more RAREgames (like some regular season games from years past for instance)

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

that rick kamla dude is annoying
laugh.gif
just get rid of him and NBA TV is
pimp.gif
...Lakers/boston games is
pimp.gif
but im getting sick of them now and if it isnt a Lakers/boston game itsa chicago/utah game
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom