NBA Worst (best) moments...(includes the mythic Stackhouse vs Hornacek "fight")

roll.gif
at the photographer only got kick in the leg by Rodman but had to be carried out on a stretcher. Straight fraud status. Did he win any lawsuit money ?
laugh.gif

best nba video i seen in a while
pimp.gif

the quality of a lot of that old stuff was good too

a lot of the quality of the older stuff on youtube is trash

i saw that water spraying on a highlights package on espn back in the day but never knew it was an nba game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

pimp.gif

Where was Nick Van Exel vs the official though?
roll.gif
at Dudley showing off his dodgeball skills more than once, he was b*tch made. Rodman was a real d*ck for kicking that cameraman, but he looked like a chump being taken out on a stretcher for that
indifferent.gif
I believe it was in Denver if I remember correctly.
laugh.gif
Maan. The memories..

I remember watching that game and having the
eek.gif
look on my face when ithappened. then a few days later magic got suspended for bumping into a referee.

I remember last season on tnt inside the nba after a thursday night game chuck was talking about his fight with shaq, he said after he threw the ball he wassaying "oh +!%+" hahaha sir charles always brings the laughs.

Stackhouse was on point with those punches

i was at that game where magic got tossed for bumping the ref. best part was that magic had been criticizing van exel in the media for his incident and then hedoes the same thing a few weeks later.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

The Dr. and Moses went in on Larry
laugh.gif
Bill Simmons still talks about how he boycotted Dr. J in college when he showed up for a lecture because of that fight.

Back
Top Bottom