NBA's Top 15 Selling Jerseys of '08-'09

Iverson
eek.gif

A lot of people are gonna have instant throwbacks with AI's and maybe even Nate Rob's jerseys.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Originally Posted by zube42

It's a fact that players in bigger markets tend to get more jersey sales.

LBJ plays for the Lakers or Knicks ... NOWAY LBJ going for no.2 spot with the jersey sale
If players in bigger markets get more jersey sales then wouldn't they be above him? He's at number 2, not 10. It's not that big of a deal, Kobe's got the China factor.

that's because LBJ IS LBJ. LOL talking about China here? chinese prolly would cop fake jerseys. u really think avg people can afford real nba jerseys? zube stop with your nonsense.
If LBJ is LBJ whatever team he plays for doesn't matter. And your argument is "chinese prolly would cop fake jerseys"
laugh.gif

It's a fact that players in bigger markets tend to get more jersey sales.

LBJ plays for the Lakers or Knicks ... NOWAY LBJ going for no.2 spot with the jersey sale
If players in bigger markets get more jersey sales then wouldn't they be above him? He's at number 2, not 10. It's not that big of a deal, Kobe's got the China factor.

that's because LBJ IS LBJ. LOL talking about China here? chinese prolly would cop fake jerseys. u really think avg people can afford real nba jerseys? zube stop with your nonsense.
If LBJ is LBJ whatever team he plays for doesn't matter. And your argument is "chinese prolly would cop fake jerseys"
laugh.gif

come on, try to think.

LBJ in cleveland sales top no.2,

if he plays for two of the biggest market in the US [NY and LA], LBJ will be number one easily.

try to think my man.

why do you think Nike really wants LBJ to play for either NY, LA, CHI?

as you can see, players like gasol, nate robinson shouldn't even be mentioned in the top 20 if it wasn't for LA NY.

THINK TWICE. IF YOU STILL CANNOT AGREE. THEN SMH AND
indifferent.gif

damn I did not think prettyplaya would take it this hard
it's ok man

even lebron was butthurt cause he was not the king of china
pimp.gif

LOL. like king of china really matters right now... maybe in 30years it could.

i'm pretty sure like only ten percent of people in china can afford to get something other than food and housing.

i mean my chinese friend told me that they'd buy fake stuff only, u think it's illegal there but really not.

only rich chinese are international students who study in the states.

i remember he told me a dollar is like ten dollars in china... meaning $50 jersey would cost them 5 bills LOL

COME ON NOW. AUTHINC IS WHAT ... LIKE 200 IN THE STATES? LOL

i mean some of ya'll nters cant even afford to get authentics. YOU THINK CHINESE CAN AFFORD THAT????????

WORLD IS FLAT BUT NOT THAT FLAT.

I really never thought i'd ever see dudes argue and get butthurt over where their favorite player ranks in terms of jersey sales. That $%$% surreal.

i'm pretty sure like only ten percent of people in china can afford to get something other than food and housing.

i mean my chinese friend told me that they'd buy fake stuff only, u think it's illegal there but really not.

i remember he told me a dollar is like ten dollars in china... meaning $50 jersey would cost them 5 bills LOL

i mean some of ya'll nters cant even afford to get authentics. YOU THINK CHINESE CAN AFFORD THAT????????

you're ******ed, a white dude speaking on behalf on the chinese population, and for your information, jerseys in china/hong kong are cheaper than in theUS. i copped a marbury swingman for 50 US over there, there are tons of kobe jerseys in hong kong all over. dont forget kobe toured in hong kong in 07 andreceived with a warm reception among the chinese. ever since hes been the most popular player. %+*% outta here with your ignorance chump, the kobe jerseysales speaks for itself, regardless of a big or small market. now s t f u and keep sucking lebrons nads.

19225814e2abc4bbc1b95a7ea842a8d48031e80.jpg

did you graduate from Pepperdine? You're really doing that school an injustice with your posts if you did.
I couldn't stop laughing when you said that China doesn't matter right now when they have so much money flowing through this country and how much theyown.
You do realize that even if we go by your numbers that 10 percent of china is over 130 million people
"Only rich people are international students who study in the states?!?!?!?!" Have you heard of Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing? Not every chinesecitizens' some poor farmer in some far off city seperated from the rest of the world.

For what it's worth, I STILL want an AUTHENTIC Sheed/Hawks jersey like the one in Streets vol 1.
pimp.gif
Did they even make them?

Back
Top Bottom